Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

New Resident
    iOS 5.1
    Farm Story 1.9
    This is a strange one. I have about 50 neighbours but when I visit them, 2 of them don't appear correctly. It's as if when I visit it views as though I own there farms for example all the icons in my farm are there when I'm at theirs. I can go to edit farm and store away items although this isn't permanent as when I touch the screen again what ever I stored away re-appears. I cannot post on their wall as the icon is missing for posting. One thing I can do is water the farm irrespective of what ever menu I have open from the bottom slider menu but it doesn't say how many water drops I have / remaining. If I use the Christmas version of Farm Story, that works fine for all my neighbours.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by over21uk View Post
    iOS 5.1
    Farm Story 1.9
    This is a strange one. I have about 50 neighbours but when I visit them, 2 of them don't appear correctly. It's as if when I visit it views as though I own there farms for example all the icons in my farm are there when I'm at theirs. I can go to edit farm and store away items although this isn't permanent as when I touch the screen again what ever I stored away re-appears. I cannot post on their wall as the icon is missing for posting. One thing I can do is water the farm irrespective of what ever menu I have open from the bottom slider menu but it doesn't say how many water drops I have / remaining. If I use the Christmas version of Farm Story, that works fine for all my neighbours.
    Try force closing your game
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi. I am playing the game on a Kindle Fire Version 6.3 , Farm Story 1.4.4, and I have not been able to do any quests since about a week after I started the game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try force closing your game
    Didn't work. However I did a delete and re-install and it's now solved my problem. Thx.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alishamarie1 View Post
    Hi. I am playing the game on a Kindle Fire Version 6.3 , Farm Story 1.4.4, and I have not been able to do any quests since about a week after I started the game.
    Kindle fire never had any goals or quests

Quote Originally Posted by over21uk View Post
    Didn't work. However I did a delete and re-install and it's now solved my problem. Thx.
    Oh good!!

Can anyone please tell me if all the set goals have been removed as I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by peteralan View Post
    Can anyone please tell me if all the set goals have been removed as I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
    Goals were removed a couple of weeks ago. There hasn't been word yet if more are coming.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I requested material for a shed mid morning one day this week and got a message that I had already requested materials but I hadn't. I play on IPad 2.

New Resident
    When i try to buy gems it cancels my order

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by corn1965 View Post
    When i try to buy gems it cancels my order
    What device do you play on? What exactly happens? are you getting a message? which package are you trying to buy?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast