Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jurrasiccoast View Post
    My current IOS 6.1.3 and I play on iPad 2 kooky
    Try turning your wifi off then back on again. (under your device settings)
    Sometimes clearing cookies and data under settings- safari helps.

Also if playing at home, turn your router off then back on to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. Same device and version: iOS 6.1.3 on iPad 2. There is nothing wrong with my connection: all my other team lava games are loading fine.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by stote View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Same device and version: iOS 6.1.3 on iPad 2. There is nothing wrong with my connection: all my other team lava games are loading fine.
    And it's working again now. But I've been having this problem intermittently for the last couple of days.

New Resident
    I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S3 version 4.1.2 and Farm story version 1.9.6.3. I first downloaded/installed Farm Story: Fall Harvest as it was a goal from Bakery Story. I was disappointed that there were no goals in the game so I then tried to download/install just Farm Story hoping to get goals. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing both games twice and then uninstalling both and just installing Farm Story twice and still no goals...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashuri28 View Post
    I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S3 version 4.1.2 and Farm story version 1.9.6.3. I first downloaded/installed Farm Story: Fall Harvest as it was a goal from Bakery Story. I was disappointed that there were no goals in the game so I then tried to download/install just Farm Story hoping to get goals. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing both games twice and then uninstalling both and just installing Farm Story twice and still no goals...
    There have not been goals in Farm story for a long time. sorry

The Honorable Panda
    And it's working again now. But I've been having this problem intermittently for the last couple of days.
    If you start experiencing this issue again, try deleting an redownloading the game in case you have a corrupted file.
    You will not lose your game, your progress is saved on team Lava's servers.
    Also make sure you are playing the regular farm game (no old seasonal versions) and check to make sure your regular farm game has the most current version.

phone version android, software 4.0.3, farm story version 1.9.6.2

I was planting leeks, and i had two items pop up which i clicked on to put into inventory but they did not go into inventory, one of them which is a hard item to get and would have completed one of the harder collectibles to get. First item that popped up while planting is the garden shears, at this time i have 1 scythe, 17 shovels, and 13 hoes. After clicking on the garden shears they moved to the side of the screen like always only the little item pop up didnt happen and they are not in inventory. Since this is the first time the garden shears have actually come up for me I would like to redeem it since that is the last item in Tools For Living. Second item to pop up to glitch and not show in inventory is the Historic Coin in Buried Treasure. However, since I already have 8 of those coins I am less worried with the fact that it didnt go to inventory. There was a third item, Arrowhead, which also popped up, which I didnt click on, and it entered my inventory. so, 2 things didnt go in inventory and 1 item did. Am I doing something wrong? Can you help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by spicysapphire View Post
    phone version android, software 4.0.3, farm story version 1.9.6.2

I was planting leeks, and i had two items pop up which i clicked on to put into inventory but they did not go into inventory, one of them which is a hard item to get and would have completed one of the harder collectibles to get. First item that popped up while planting is the garden shears, at this time i have 1 scythe, 17 shovels, and 13 hoes. After clicking on the garden shears they moved to the side of the screen like always only the little item pop up didnt happen and they are not in inventory. Since this is the first time the garden shears have actually come up for me I would like to redeem it since that is the last item in Tools For Living. Second item to pop up to glitch and not show in inventory is the Historic Coin in Buried Treasure. However, since I already have 8 of those coins I am less worried with the fact that it didnt go to inventory. There was a third item, Arrowhead, which also popped up, which I didnt click on, and it entered my inventory. so, 2 things didnt go in inventory and 1 item did. Am I doing something wrong? Can you help me with this?

edit: I updated to farm story version 1.9.6.3 and restarted my phone. about 30 minutes after that my collectibles inventory did finally show the garden shears and i was able to redeem Tools For Living.

New Resident
    Where do I find my inventory on farm story I am getting really bothered cause I've sent email and those people don't help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tiliff68 View Post
    Where do I find my inventory on farm story I am getting really bothered cause I've sent email and those people don't help.
    Farm Guide
    Hit the tools button on bottom of screen, then the edit button,look to the left and hit the inventory button, scroll through and pick the item you want to place.