Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tmg1 View Post
    I wa half way through replanting my farm when the store seized up. When I open the store to select crops I can choose fruit, grain whatever, but once that window opens I can't swipe through the choices or even select the ones that are there! What happened? I'm using an iPad 3 with the latest version of the game (all updates added). Anybody else have this problem?
    Try restarting your Ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Just clearing my cache worked for me when this happened tonight

New Resident
    I am still not able to see the kiwi, the blacksmith etc even though I have deleted and reinstall my farm story.
    I am playing version 1.9 on iphone

New Resident
    Any idea why the snow monkey isn't giving any xp?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm usin an iPod Touch 3rd Generation, software is up to date, iOS 5.1, this happens to all 3 games, Bakery, Farm & Restaurant. A neighbor will send me a request, I will get a msg on top of the game & the request will not be there but will get it the next day, after their item is built. And, I can gift all my neighbors from the Pending Gift section & the next day, it's showing from 2 days ago. I have deleted the games from my iPod, reinstall & it still happens in all 3 games. Got any ideas on this that might help it work right? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hancheng6 View Post
    I am still not able to see the kiwi, the blacksmith etc even though I have deleted and reinstall my farm story.
    I am playing version 1.9 on iphone
    The updates roll out, you'll either receive it on Thursday, or the following Tuesday. Level, device, OS, etc have nothing to do with it. It can happen with one game, and not another. https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68

Quote Originally Posted by zennis View Post
    Any idea why the snow monkey isn't giving any xp?
    animals only gives coins when you collect.
    You only get XP once when you buy an animals.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    I'm usin an iPod Touch 3rd Generation, software is up to date, iOS 5.1, this happens to all 3 games, Bakery, Farm & Restaurant. A neighbor will send me a request, I will get a msg on top of the game & the request will not be there but will get it the next day, after their item is built. And, I can gift all my neighbors from the Pending Gift section & the next day, it's showing from 2 days ago. I have deleted the games from my iPod, reinstall & it still happens in all 3 games. Got any ideas on this that might help it work right? Thanks
    How do you know the nbr sent you a request? You said you get a message but that the request is not there?

New Resident
    iOS 5.1
    Farm story 1.9

My gems have literally disappeared. Two days ago theee were 32, now there are 12. I did not buy anything, there is nothing new in my inventory or on my farm. Could somebody check my farm's transactions ?
    Thanks.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by olekp View Post
    iOS 5.1
    Farm story 1.9

My gems have literally disappeared. Two days ago theee were 32, now there are 12. I did not buy anything, there is nothing new in my inventory or on my farm. Could somebody check my farm's transactions ?
    Thanks.
    If you can't find a new item that you purchased (intentional or accidental), email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what happened. They'll be able to look into it for you.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    My game keeps freezing and crashing! any ideas why?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast