Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Farm Supplier
    My farm story keeps saying I have no internet connection.I am using Android 4.0.1. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both versions and I have restarted my tablet. All my other games work.this just started about 30 minutes ago.

Host(ess)
    I'm not able to play farm story. whenever I try to get on it says I have no internet connection. I have shut down my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled. I'm playing on a Android. I can play bakery and restaurant story with no problems.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Ditto. All other games working fine. Farm Story not functioning.

New Resident
    Same problem here in The Netherlands. Playing on android.

Samsung Galaxy 10 with similar issue. I keep getting the "this is an online game - check your internet connection" message. Nothing about the version no longer being supported. <sigh>

I can not open farm story. I have the current kindle fire android version of 1.4.4. I get a pop up saying that i need to connect to the internet even though I am already connected. When I tap try again I get another pop up saying that I need to download the most current version. If I tap ok it takes me to an itunes web page even though I am playing on a kindle and can't download anything from itunes. I have tried everything. I deleted the app and downloaded it again and then cleared the cache. I disconnected and reconnected from the internet. I have even shut down and restarted numerous times. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks for all the reports! We're looking into this now.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh so glad its not just me.

I pkay on android samsung tablet. I get the not connected message twice and then its just shuts down and asks for a report to be sent.

Having the same problem. I'm sitting right next to my wireless router, so signal is full strength. Samsung Galaxy S4. Tried uninstall/reinstall. Didn't work.

this is an android problem. it gives me the no internet connection error. but i also get the push messages. i also play on an ipad and it works just fine. so something is going on with the android servers