Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bertiphone View Post
    On profile/news i have neighbors with this note: "A friend responded to your request for help. Why not pay them a visit?" How do I get rid of these posts? I have responded to their help and it doesn't go away. I have even deleted neighbors and post doesn't go away. It leaves me little room to see who has watered me.
    ^ this!!! i've had those msgs on my News Feed for several days (since Monday i believe) and they only "refresh" after a new request is accepted. wish i could just press a "clear all" button.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pineysue View Post
    Anyone have problems placing the new nectarine tree on their farm? My mom plays on her Kindle Fire and is having a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie_25 View Post
    Since Friday, I can not buy anything at the market : crops included... I can harvest what has been plant before, but I can't plant anything. I'm playing on an IPad (IOS 6.1.3) and my Farm Story version is 2.0.1
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Has she tried deleting and reinstalling the game? This can fix some issues
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I'll tell her to try that now. Thanks. I'll see you back here if it doesn't work. ��

Banned
    Something weird is going on with my game. I used to always click on the farm and was told I needed to be level 19 to expand.

Well the little girl told me to go there, though I'm only level 17. I did and couldnt click the bait shop. I did some deliveries today and was rewarded with some bait. Went back to the pond and I was able to fish and got a bass and catfish. The bait shop also works now, since its showing what I need to fix it.

But when I go to the newstand it shows I cannot purchase items from anyone, until I'm level 19. However, I can sell the fish I caught myself.

Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Something weird is going on with my game. I used to always click on the farm and was told I needed to be level 19 to expand.

Well the little girl told me to go there, though I'm only level 17. I did and couldnt click the bait shop. I did some deliveries today and was rewarded with some bait. Went back to the pond and I was able to fish and got a bass and catfish. The bait shop also works now, since its showing what I need to fix it.

But when I go to the newstand it shows I cannot purchase items from anyone, until I'm level 19. However, I can sell the fish I caught myself.

Is this normal?
    Hello, Go ahead and put in a ticket if you have not. Did this happen on the same ID you use on the forums?

Please private message me your Storm8 ID and ticket number so that I can have Support test this.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    I have been playing farm story for three months or more on my Kindle Fire hd without any problems, but today, the app won't open. It keeps saying that the version is no longer supported and that it cannot connect to WiFi. My Kindle is connected to my WiFi and at full strength. I have rebooted the Kindle multiple times and force stopped the app. I have also disconnected from the WiFi and rebooted. I have uninstalled the app multiple times as well. I don't know what else to do. Can you please help?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by reevagirl View Post
    I have been playing farm story for three months or more on my Kindle Fire hd without any problems, but today, the app won't open. It keeps saying that the version is no longer supported and that it cannot connect to WiFi. My Kindle is connected to my WiFi and at full strength. I have rebooted the Kindle multiple times and force stopped the app. I have also disconnected from the WiFi and rebooted. I have uninstalled the app multiple times as well. I don't know what else to do. Can you please help?
    I'm flagging this over now
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I am having the same problem. I'm playing on a Kindle fire also. I have also restated and uninstalled and reinstalled.