Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

It stopped notifying this morning when cross sts ready.it flashesa notes on the screen telling me ready, nut the Morrison icons that remained in the notifying bar stress not showing te,myaining for farm,restaurant,baker,city,fashion,and drag inn. My str8 id isfarmefindell

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryDoo View Post
    phone model :Nexus S
    Game Version : Farm story 1.9.5.2
    Promblem : i don't know why , but my screen isn't crack or spoilt. i can't seem to cilck on other people's wall icon.
    Try restarting your device.

Quote Originally Posted by farmefindell View Post
    It stopped notifying this morning when cross sts ready.it flashesa notes on the screen telling me ready, nut the Morrison icons that remained in the notifying bar stress not showing te,myaining for farm,restaurant,baker,city,fashion,and drag inn. My str8 id isfarmefindell
    Please come post on the current notification bug thread.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post513984
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    still doesn't really work. tried everything i could. still can't press on the wall icon.

On profile/news i have neighbors with this note: "A friend responded to your request for help. Why not pay them a visit?" How do I get rid of these posts? I have responded to their help and it doesn't go away. I have even deleted neighbors and post doesn't go away. It leaves me little room to see who has watered me.

I have iphone ver. 6.01 and Farm Story ver. 2.0.1

Same thing has happened to me. I have three farms on three devices and all of them have less than twenty gems because of that stupid pop-up. Please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tatersrancho View Post
    I have farm story version 2.0.1 on my gen 3 touch with 4.2.1 on it. I know that this is an older device however I am getting so frustrated with the tap to manage your crops tag that pops up. When I upgraded farm story a few months ago this showed up so when ever you tap on a crop that is not ready it pops up asking to fertilize the field or not. Well needless to say my device is older and slower and so it has some time lag. When harvesting your crop when next to trees or crops not ready you can accidently hit this tag keep tapping before the graphic pops up and bingo you have spent 20 gems on a field that was already ready to harvest. I slowed down and have tried my best to not do that again than today it happened I'm now down 60 gems to this stupid thing. I know I will probably never get gems back, 20 would be nice, but it would be great if once you hit fertilize crops it ask you again if you are sure that you want to spend 20 gems. I know gems equal $ for lava but this is upsetting. Is their any thing in the settings so I can turn this off?
    The above post should have been with this quote.

9.8 inch Kindle Fire HD, 1.4.4. I got this new Kindle and installed the Farm Story app. Everything was going fine until I expanded twice. Now I can't make the Farm smaller on the screen to reach all of the land blocks on the corners to plant them. I called Amazon technical support and they had me uninstall and reinstall the app and still the problem. Next they had me reset the device and still couldn't make the Farm smaller. They said that most likely the problem was in the app. I also have a 7 inch screen Kindle and the app works fine. Maybe it just doesn't work well on the larger HD Kindle. Has anyone else run into this problem and is there a solution? Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Host(ess)
    Anyone have problems placing the new nectarine tree on their farm? My mom plays on her Kindle Fire and is having a lot of problems.

New Resident
    Since Friday, I can not buy anything at the market : crops included... I can harvest what has been plant before, but I can't plant anything. I'm playing on an IPad (IOS 6.1.3) and my Farm Story version is 2.0.1