Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LOL, silly pinkster you know your timing didn't change.
    My time went back an hour on the weekend. But I thought my reset time was still 1am.

Farm Supplier
    Help. I have a Huawei-m920 4g android phone. Android version 2.3.6 I'm playing version 1.5.5.4 on restaurant story. Bakery Story version . Fashion Story version 1.5.5.1 . Farm story version 1.9.5.2 . The problem is that when I prepare food, clothing , or crops, they sometimes disappear before they are completed. I've had problems where the image doesn't load completely but this is different, the item just disappears and i have to plow and replant or put new food on the stove/oven, or new clothes to prepare. Sometimes this happens to all appliances or just some. I've planted or cooked and then go back later to check if they are still on and yes they are, however when I go to serve they might not all be there or are all gone. HELP PLEASE

Secondly both my kids got offered to install thanksgiving fashion story for gems but i did not. Is this random or does everyone get this offer? Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

farm story on my tablet ...bought the new walnut trees but they don't show up....no image shown. I have turned the tablet off, on, uninstall everything but they still dont show.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by westparkscott View Post
    farm story on my tablet ...bought the new walnut trees but they don't show up....no image shown. I have turned the tablet off, on, uninstall everything but they still dont show.
    Current thread about this https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-29-11-29-2012
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

For the past few days my gift message keep reappearing after I have accepted them.

New Resident
    000missbird000 i have the same problem. I have notice if you accept request after you accept gifts the gift messages will reapper. I have gotten into the habit of accepting request first and have not had the problem. I hope that helps.

Executive Chef
    Why are the bow flowers no longer in my store?
    Anybody else have this happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Why are the bow flowers no longer in my store?
    Anybody else have this happen?
    They are still in my shop but have moved four or five pages in on the list, they are no longer on the first page is what I mean. Have you scrolled all the way through your flowers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    They are still in my shop but have moved four or five pages in on the list, they are no longer on the first page is what I mean. Have you scrolled all the way through your flowers?
    Oh thanks I found them.

New Resident
    phone model :Nexus S
    Game Version : Farm story 1.9.5.2
    Promblem : i don't know why , but my screen isn't crack or spoilt. i can't seem to cilck on other people's wall icon.