Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Farm Supplier
    Mine is back now. Thank you.

New Resident

:mad::mad::mad:

On my android-tablet I am not able to play.
    On Ipad I was forced to update and now have this unwanted "tap to manage". Very disappointing. (

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrauMimi View Post
    On my android-tablet I am not able to play.
    On Ipad I was forced to update and now have this unwanted "tap to manage". Very disappointing. (
    The icons don't work here in the forum and also don't on my farm on Ipad - instead of emoticons since this update I see empty boxes on my wall.
    Sad, how a beautiful game is destroyed by it's developers. ((

New Resident
    problem is solved

Problem has been fixed! Sorry for everyone's troubles!

Hello, I just went to check on my watermelons in Farm Story and have found that I have lost a lot of progress in the game. The game is telling me that I am now level 7 with a 10x10 farm and 10 gems whereas I was at least around level 15 with a Barn and a 12x12 farm with 0 gems because I spent them all! I cannot believe it have I lost everything now? Can it not be recovered? Device: iPhone 4S

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisbaris View Post
    Hello, I just went to check on my watermelons in Farm Story and have found that I have lost a lot of progress in the game. The game is telling me that I am now level 7 with a 10x10 farm and 10 gems whereas I was at least around level 15 with a Barn and a 12x12 farm with 0 gems because I spent them all! I cannot believe it have I lost everything now? Can it not be recovered? Device: iPhone 4S
    Oh my!!!
    Try restarting your device. You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

If your progress is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am having problems with Farm Story tramlava. I get "this is an online game. You need Internet connection to play this game". Teamlava there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection as I have been using the Internet this evening. I had this problem with Farm Story yesterday as well. I am using an iPad. Please could you help me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jurrasiccoast View Post
    I am having problems with Farm Story tramlava. I get "this is an online game. You need Internet connection to play this game". Teamlava there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection as I have been using the Internet this evening. I had this problem with Farm Story yesterday as well. I am using an iPad. Please could you help me.
    Check your ipad and make sure you have updated it to the most current IOS version. (software version)
    What Ipad do you play on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check your ipad and make sure you have updated it to the most current IOS version. (software version)
    What Ipad do you play on?
    My current IOS 6.1.3 and I play on iPad 2 kooky