Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

Rhino Keeper
    Just got this notice on Farm Story "This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility." How about it Storm8/TeamLava? Are you going to help us out so we can continue to play? I think after almost 7 years of playing your games we deserve an answer. The last question I asked about compatibility was never answered. Please, at the very least, acknowledge that you get this request so we will know what is going to happen with our game. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Just got this notice on Farm Story "This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility." How about it Storm8/TeamLava? Are you going to help us out so we can continue to play? I think after almost 7 years of playing your games we deserve an answer. The last question I asked about compatibility was never answered. Please, at the very least, acknowledge that you get this request so we will know what is going to happen with our game. Thanks!
    For the moment, it is recommended that you do not update to iOS 11 at this time for certain games .

You can check your device to see if you have any games that may have issues by going to:

Settings > General > About > Applications. This brings up a list of the installed apps that are 32-bit.

Note: We recommend not updating to iOS 11 at this time, since you're seeing this message in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For the moment, it is recommended that you do not update to iOS 11 at this time for certain games .

You can check your device to see if you have any games that may have issues by going to:

[B]Settings > General > About > Applications. This brings up a list of the installed apps that are 32-bit.

Note: We recommend not updating to iOS 11 at this time, since you're seeing this message in the game.
    I did check settings and the only one listed is Farm Story. Please, please ask Storm 8 to upgrade Farm Story so we won't lose it because at some point we will have to update our iOS. Thank you so much for answering. We will look forward to hearing good news.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-20-17 at 12:09 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Any news on Storm 8 updating farm to be compatible with future iOS updates?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but there has been no word on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT. Does Storm8 plan to update Farm Story for iOS 11 compatability? Long time players are very interested to know. I think we deserve a definitive answer from Storm8 after being loyal and playing for years even without updates. iOS 11 is just around the corner so an answer from Storm8 would be appreciated so that we,at the very least, have time to tell our nbrs goodbye. Some nbrs are already leaving due to a lack of information from Storm8. Any answers you can get for us will be appreciated.

I updated my new IPAD Mini 4 to IOS 11 and now I've had to delete my level 144 game and my City Story game I think some games the management decides not to update and they become obsolete, am I right?

New Resident
    Are you currently working on an IOS 11 update for Farm Story? The May 2017 thread stated not to do the update yet, but does that mean you are working on updating the game? The constant gem sales tell me you are looking for monetary support which is understandable but not if you aren't planning on updating. I have 2 farms I am going to lose as well as many other games that I have. Those of us that are long time players would appreciate a truthful response, regardless of what the answer is. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Folks this game hasn't been updated in years. I don't see a fix coming anytime at all. If you don't want to lose your farms then don't upgrade your device...or kiss your farms and neighbours good bye.

In my account so many crops and tree are missing like mug crops and tie tree teddy bear tree . I try to log and check on other device but still they are missing but from another account they are there please let me know issue thanks
    Last edited by Jeena227; 11-28-17 at 09:50 AM.