Thread: Zoo (1) will be taken out of App Store

The Honorable Panda

Zoo (1) will be taken out of App Store

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to let you know that, beginning April 5, Zoo Story (original) will no longer be available from the iTunes App Store.

As many of you know, we released a sequel to the original Zoo Story not long ago: Zoo Story 2. As much as we enjoyed the original game, and put a lot of effort into making it, we feel we've surpassed the original Zoo Story in every respect with its successor. Zoo Story 2 has more animals, more animations, more features, improved graphics, and more! We strongly believe it's the very best zoo game on iTunes or Android today.

We aren't done with Zoo Story 2, either; we want to keep improving it with new features, new attractions, and of course, new weekly animals!

If you still prefer Zoo Story 1 over 2, you won't have to stop playing; if you have the game installed, you can keep building your zoo to your heart's content. However, after April 5, if you uninstall the game, you won't be able to reinstall. Also, players will no longer be able to purchase more Gems after April 5th.

We hope you've enjoyed watching (and playing) the evolution of our excellent Zoo Story series, and we hope you keep playing! Let us know if you have any questions.

announcement on game
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This is very disappointing as I cannot play any other game as my mobile doesn't have enough memory. Used to love Bakery Story. As you are going to remove game (Zoo Story) please reduce the cost of gems (a lot) before the end as a goodwill gesture!!!

New Resident
    It would be nice if you would change gem purchases to coin, especially since we can no longer purchase gems for Zoo story. I would love to be able to get some if the other animals, roller coaster, etc. that you can only get with gems. It's the nice thing to do since you guys gave up on this game. I have started zoo story 2 & not as impressed w/ the game & the changes..

Executive Chef
    Still in my app store and its almost been a year since this message.

Banned
    This is just crazy. Why does games always have to be removed from the App Store, not Google Play?

Farm Supplier
    Without warning, I can't access my zoo anymore today. It says my game is removed. Why? I am android and there was no info regarding removal given.

Me too on all my android devices I can no longer access zoo story no warning was even given!!! I do not care for zoo story 2!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by greengold7 View Post
    Without warning, I can't access my zoo anymore today. It says my game is removed. Why? I am android and there was no info regarding removal given.
    Quote Originally Posted by elon402 View Post
    Me too on all my android devices I can no longer access zoo story no warning was even given!!! I do not care for zoo story 2!!!
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry for any inconvenience! You should now be able to open Zoo Story on your Android device, though you may need to close the app and re-open it.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!