Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Banned

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

TeamLava version!

I will post questions that you should know. These questions will consist of science, math, and grammar questions. The levels will not be restricted to fifth grade, they may go up to 8th grade or even high school! You must answer them correctly. The first person to state the correct answer gains a point. The person with the most points wins. I will post your current point balance after every question.

There will be 50 rounds.

Please note: I am aware of the fact that it is simple to just type in what you are looking for on google. If your self-goal is to ***** at a virtual game with no significant cash or currency prizes (except for bragging rights), then so be it. This will be just a contest of a few *****ers who wish to straighten their googling s****s. I wish for this not to happen.

Now I will accept up to 15 players. PM me if you would like to participate. Players are based on a first-come first-serve basis.

PM me

Banned
    Okay accepting 12 more participants.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    These questions will consist of science, math, and grammar questions.
    OH...bring it on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Did you get my PM yet, Atlantis??? Two of those three are my best subjects and I will NOT google an answer!

Banned
    Haha if you use google then you are most definitely NOT smarter than a fifth grader!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    Haha if you use google then you are most definitely NOT smarter than a fifth grader!
    I think my sixth grader son would have to disagree with that - almost anything he asks me, I tell him to Google
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Only 9 spots left!

Executive Chef
    Well, I have to agree with Rachel on this one (OMG...did I just say that!)

While Google is great for researching some esoteric fact...like what A Toby Jug is or the scientific name of a moose, an individual needs to be well-grounded in facts, not merely acquainted with means of acquiring them.

And then, of course, there is maleability(sp) of "facts" in the digital world that would give Orwell's Thought Police a field day. Atlantis's crude attempt to rig the Big Panda game is only a minor example of the havoc a malevolent force could wreck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    While Google is great for researching some esoteric fact...like what A Toby Jug is or the scientific name of a moose, an individual needs to be well-grounded in facts, not merely acquainted with means of acquiring them.
    Alces... I learned something new today thanks to your googling! Only I'm more likely to use it in words with friends then anywhere else.

Executive Chef
    *than... Maybe grammar isn't my strong suit.

Executive Chef
    I've gotten A's on English the past school year, I think I got grammar in the bag...besides I still have my textbooks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast