Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having to tap stars / coins to earn exp

Farm Supplier

having to tap stars / coins to earn exp

why did they keep this feature?! i remember when it came out months ago i HATED it! it was on restaurant story too, but its no longer on RS. why do they still have thos feature? its incredibly annoying when i'm trying to tip my neighbors quickly & i have to tap on each red star to get the tip! what is the point of this?! obviously i'm not going to not want my tip credit or my experience, why can't they just change it back to normal like on RS?

Executive Chef
    You don't have to actually tap the items. It will be added automatically. Not that I'm in favor of the bouncing stars and coins, but I thought it might save you some time and heartache to know thy're just for show

Farm Supplier
    no i know they automatically go in if you wait a bit, but it's so frustrating when i'm trying to cook a line of food & i keep tapping the stupid stars instead of the actual food. it's just an annoying feature i don't understand the point of

Rhino Keeper
    Even if h leave the Restaurant that u tipped without pressing in the red stars the red stars will automatically add to UR rating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    no i know they automatically go in if you wait a bit, but it's so frustrating when i'm trying to cook a line of food & i keep tapping the stupid stars instead of the actual food. it's just an annoying feature i don't understand the point of
    Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I love how my RS collects the bouncing stars. They really do get in the way when I'm cooking in BS and I hate it.

Bouncing red stars and tips on Restaurant Story

Why is it like that on some but not on others'? 2 of my friends don't have the bouncing stars on RS, but I do! I wish it would just auto-collect like theirs does... Smh... Why!!!!?? I also haven't received the gem sale that they have today either...

Host(ess)
    I have bouncing stars in RS and auto collect in BS. I have almost "instant finished" enough times in RS that I have learned to be VERY careful about trying to collect those too quickly. I like the auto collect in BS much better, except when it comes to the collectibles. I never seem to see the actual item "pop out". I just see the counter come down and supposedly add the item that supposedly popped out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I love how my RS collects the bouncing stars. They really do get in the way when I'm cooking in BS and I hate it.
    Those of u who play zoo story 2 will know it is even more annoying in that game! Having hundreds of collects to press is time consuming enough without the coins and xt icons getting in the way!

Executive Chef
    Sorry typo I mean xp

Rhino Keeper
    Some people do and some don't I don't have to pick up stars is fs or bs or rs it is random

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast