Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daily bonus question

Fashion Designer

Daily bonus question

So if you go off for a day or two would the next day you log on, would you get the bonus from those two days or would it not come to you?

Senior Moderator
    It would restart at Day 1. It cycles through 4 days, increasing for each day, until you get back to 1.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Greygull. My record keeping of my bakery daily bonus shows something different than an increase each day from Day One through Day Four. Starting with Day One it was 9000+ (I failed to write the exact amount because I was just starting my study of bonuses); Day Two was 4522; Day Three was 3376; Day Four was 5476. That is not a sequential increase. Can you help me understand this. Thanks

Senior Moderator
    I haven't personally run the numbers. I'll try to do it over the next few days, see what occurs. It's supposed to increase from Day 1 to Day 4, Day 4 having the highest amount. If you could also provide screenshots please (that's how I'm going to track it), then it will be more info I can pass to the CMs.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I'm so glad this is mre noticeable! I have also experienced a drop in daily bonuses before I swapped out designs to sell off plates of food and somehow daily bonus has been affected. Daily bonus for Day 2 was $30,389 for my bakery & mu neighbor who helped me come up with a new design, Sir Tomee, had a Day 3 Bonus of $44,998. Makes us think design is linked with a Daily Bonus now. When I get on my pc I'll be able to share images as we are all trackig this bonus lol

Fashion Designer
    45000 holy cow i never gotnmore thabn 3000;

Fashion Designer
    Nope it only continues if you come on every day, go off and it starts back at day 1 but every time you complete the 4 day cycle, the next cycle the coin amount is a little higher, and it veeeeeerrrrry slowly increases every cycle

Rhino Keeper
    Today I got 25,507 it is day two... I don't pay much attention but that was a big number!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahar6rulz View Post
    I'm so glad this is mre noticeable! I have also experienced a drop in daily bonuses before I swapped out designs to sell off plates of food and somehow daily bonus has been affected. Daily bonus for Day 2 was $30,389 for my bakery & mu neighbor who helped me come up with a new design, Sir Tomee, had a Day 3 Bonus of $44,998. Makes us think design is linked with a Daily Bonus now. When I get on my pc I'll be able to share images as we are all trackig this bonus lol
    so two days in a row I have redesigned my bakery and my daily bonus' have been over 25,000!!! So guess designing may make a difference! ???

Executive Chef
    Maybe it is designing. I was designing on Sunday then I got 27.000 on Monday. Today I got 11,000 and I did no designing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast