Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop: Suggest New Themes

The Honorable Panda

Pet Shop: Suggest New Themes

Suggest here new items and new themes you would like to see for Pet Shop.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I think I have said this before, but I would love a Tonkinese cat, which is a cross between a Burmese and a Siamese!

Please get rottweiler! Have all the huge dog like great dane but no rottweiler!!! please get it really love rottweiler alot

Fashion Designer
    Tiles and wallpapers.. That would be much better than new pets again and again

More ways to get free gems, all of my quests need them and I cant spare $100. Also, ways do decorate like tiles and wallpaper. I would also like to see more things u can breed, hopefully those don't cost gems either. I would also like to play with my pets too, instead of just collecting money from them.

Just wrote this in another thread before I saw this one. Sorry for duplicate:

I would LOVE an Airedale terrier. We got two smaller black terriers to choose from but none of the larger breeds. I love them dearly. Maybe as a crossbreed or something? :-) Other suggestions for dogs: Lagotto romagnolo and Puli. The Pulis look so amazingly cute and funny with their dreadlocks!

It would also be nice with mice, perhaps a waltzing mouse? And with easter comming up I guess that an easter bunny and a chicken is given. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see the user have the choice of which pen to use with each pet. This would allow us to even out the different types and numbers of pens.. Perhaps paying one gem would allow us to swap pens. Also, trade coins for gems. And rotate pens so we can face in best direction to see our pets.

In terms of pets: mor fish. ... Clown fish, angel fish, cichlids, etc.
    More birds: parakeets, mynah birds, falcons
    Dogs: cross breed yorkie and Lhasa Apso with poodle for yorkiepoo and lhassapoo...
    Rodents... More bunnies, ferrets

I want a FERRET!!! Specifically a sable ferret. They are the ones with the little raccoon faces or 'bandit masks.' I don't want you to just copy and past the ermine from zoo story 2 and call it an albino ferret.

And btw, ferrets are NOT rodents. They are in the weasel family.

I was hoping for more birds, maybe a pigeon?

How about a Schnauzer, I lost my little Sophie in October and can't replace her with real one. Also, a duck for Easter . And please can we have more expansions?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast