Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got no coins 

New Resident

I got no coins 

So I made many dishes and left the bakery open at night and in the morning I recieved a message that I earned about 1,36,789 coins.But they were not added to my coins. The customers ate all the dishes but still I did not get my coins.I want my coins!!!! This is not fair!

The Honorable Panda
    Please post screenshots as per DW's post below

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We have tested this issue and checked it in our systems as well and it shows that the bonus is awarded twice and the game later retracts the second bonus. If you are having different results, please take screenshots of your coin balances, before you exit the game, after you enter the game, and after the coins are reduced, so we can check if you're experiencing different results than our systems. Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This is happening to me as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ananyacb View Post
    So I made many dishes and left the bakery open at night and in the morning I recieved a message that I earned about 1,36,789 coins.But they were not added to my coins. The customers ate all the dishes but still I did not get my coins.I want my coins!!!! This is not fair!
    It happen to me as well!! i had 7.62+ million coins, return to the game and the messgae told me that i had earned 74,000 coins. Screen went to the gifts screen, accepted and sent gift, accepted requests, went back to my shop and the coins remain the same!!

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem. What I did is download Petshop, although I don't intend to play it, and shut down my iPad completely in the evening. Since then I make screenshots all the time, and my coins stay LOL

New Resident

Screenshot?

Same problem!! Is it possible to make a screen shot on IPhone??? :-/

New Resident
    Oh I found out!!

My first post on the forum. (now second)
    I've been lucking quite a lot, read this topic and decided that i would take snapshot before going to sleep than when i wake up.

First day, i slept for 5h from 5h30am to 10h30am in my contry. It took almost 10 minutes but in the end i received the due night coin.
    Second day (Today), i slept for almost 7h from 23h14 to 5h54. Even an hour i still haven't receive the night coin.

So between those 2 images i've finish a recipe whit my sonic oven, stored it, than build a new emerald oven for 17k and started a rainbow Cupcake recipe.

I've try shutting down BS than re-open it and nothing more... they (the night coins) never made it to me! :'(

Is this bug going to last ? cause if i can't get the money i won't be able to buy the expension and i'll only get more stuff on my counter. :SThanks!

Playing on Ipod
    BS Version 1.4
    StormId : FluffyBunnyShop

Oh i forgot to say that i got a 9k bonus for the 3rd/4th? day connection.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBunnyShop View Post
    Oh i forgot to say that i got a 9k bonus for the 3rd/4th? day connection.
    thanks for the screenshots, I will let DW know you have posted these.
    Also the current version for bakery that includes bug fixes is 1.4.3- The valentine version.
    version 1.4 is the regular bakery .
    You may want to deleted the regular bakery and download the valentine version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast