Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing heart coffee and choclate cream muffins

I purchase all the new equipment as soon as I can. Only joined in Feb, when I found the Valentines edition. Did not complete the tasks, but did get the equipment. It was nice to know that you can store and add more. This was a great tip. Reading these forums really helps with learning the game.

I am actually devastated that the valentines day suprise box was removed. I didn't have enough money to buy any gems until it was too late. I'd planned out my bakery to include the singers, piano and wedding. I just don't know if any new themes are going to suit my plans, I'm very disapointed in teamlava. It's just not a fun game I'm finding it all very stressful.

Please bring back the valentines day suprise box .., even if it's just for one day .

I am missing the heart coffee and chocolate cream muffins too but I noticed that a neighbor of mine is still able to make these items! Does anyone know why they are able to but not me?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsnatalie View Post
    I am missing the heart coffee and chocolate cream muffins too but I noticed that a neighbor of mine is still able to make these items! Does anyone know why they are able to but not me?!?!
    They just haven't sold the ones they made when they were available to cook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12