Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coin bug

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Unhappy Coin bug

I had earned atleast 20,000 coins and i got off for a few minutes and the they were gone I mean i had loads of coins but i just lost 20,000 coins down the poop machine!!

Banned
    This issue has been going on for a while. They say they're working on it, but God only knows. And it seems to be a problem across all games, not just one, so it seems to me it's an actual coding problem, rather than a bug.

Executive Chef
    They say it's simply a coding issue, but I would definitely keep track if it pursists. You never know what could actually be going on.

I just noticed that I am having the same problem, on both RS and BS. I don't completely exit the game, switch over to another game, and then go back...it says I earned so many coins...they add the coins, then immediately take them away, as if I hadn't earned any while I was away. I keep a pretty close watch on my coins and gems, and this is a new problem for me. Any suggestions?

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

If you're experiencing something different, please take screenshots of your coin balances before you properly exit the game, any windows you see when you log into the game again, your new coin balance, and your coin balance after you experience coin loss.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

If you're experiencing something different, please take screenshots of your coin balances before you properly exit the game, any windows you see when you log into the game again, your new coin balance, and your coin balance after you experience coin loss.
    Mine's not trying to correct the coin balances... I always post on my wall what I have before I exit the game and yesterday, it was 242 or something... When I logged back in, it said I have earned 8k. After I closed that window, I still only have 242...

Both RS, Farm Story and BS are doing the same to me. It's not cosmetic, I've been keeping a total before I close and in the morning when I open, my bonus is added, then the game crashes. I reload and the points are lost. I can see the counter roll backwards and then forward and points are lost everytime��. It started happening with the last update for st paddy's day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

i agree that this is my bug but i had to move from gulf to India for vaccation,and due to time changes i lost about 10,000 but the game gave it back

I lost coins over night��

New Resident
    This has been happening to me since I started playing in November. Its not cosmetic. It's infuriating. I have pictures of the last 20K i lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0797.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0798.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	2533  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast