Thread: What's with the sever battery drain when playing this game

NotAnotherGame

What's with the sever battery drain when playing this game

My battery goes down super fast when playing this game. Are there any tips to reduce this other than just planting day or longer crops?

Hawk 8

Smile

My battery also drains much faster when playing this game

Unregistered

Me too!

I've noticed this as well. I don't like it and it makes me rather suspicious, but I don't know what I'm suspicious of??? Any explanations?

Unregistered
    I think it's to do with the wifi/3g as everytime you change your farm it uploads the data to their servers.

Darkknight426

Holy ****

Downloaded the new app for this and **** my battery took a beating...at first i though my phone dint get properly charged but i tried it couple of time...playing this game vs playing pets or ww. Farm story eats power like crazy

Talyon

Post yeppers

yeah same thing here this will be fixed with future updates im sure. is that u DarkKnight? long live AU

DarkKnight426

Tis is

Quote Originally Posted by Talyon View Post
    yeah same thing here this will be fixed with future updates im sure. is that u DarkKnight? long live AU
    It is indeed me. I'm the only DarkKnight I know on here so far. If there are others let me know cause I need to hunt them down n erradicate any existence of them lol. If my AU you mean a clan. Then I am not in that clan. But if ur saying that in general then AU indeed.

Also. I think that when ur planting and stuff ur constantly comunicating. Alllll the time. Maybe that's something that effects it alot