Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please more expansion

Executive Chef
    More expansions please

New Resident
    I have just reached level 40 and the last of my expansions. While I do appreciate the new items, why get them if there is no space to put them? PLEASE, please start working in bringing up the levels and adding expansions! There are players leaving because the zoo can't get bigger. I LOVE the game and would love to keep going with it. Thanks!!

Farm Supplier
    2 months later and still no expansion, but instead more animals in the market to buy for horrible amounts of gems!And as usual more spam to get other games instead of finishing one game! And the request of leaving nice comments for the games to keep them free.....
    I think it's a strange way to keep customers playing, your result is that more and more players are leaving....

We have new levels today, but no option for expansions. I am confused??

I am on level 50 now, but can't see the point of increasing levels but no expansions?

The levels have increased. Hopefully the expansions will also go up. For now I will pass this suggestion on to our developers.

New Resident

Land Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    The levels have increased. Hopefully the expansions will also go up. For now I will pass this suggestion on to our developers.
    I agree with the other posts here. It's counter-intuitive to offer more levels and more animals when there's no space to put them. I realize that this probably requires a bit of investment on the part of the owners of this game, but why alienate your users (who pay money to buy gems like I do)? I'm about ready to stop playing. I know others who already have. I highly recommend focusing development efforts for this game on land expansion. I refuse to download and play another Team Lava game because I imagine the same situation will arise with your other games. It's very frustrating. Thanks very much!

Please please please work on more expansions, like many people I have no more space to add new animals and I don't want to put them in storage

Thanks

Passing these suggestions on again.

I'm in the same place - maxed out expansions a few months ago and have had to resort to keeping animals in storage, rotating them occasionally to keep things fresh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast