Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please more expansion

Please more expansion

I need more space in my zoo. It doesn't fit all my animal & attractions. I
    Please please please expand

Expansion

I also need ? lot of ExpansionI, there are new animalls but i can not expand my zoo, so i can not Buy THE animalls

What is the deal with the expansion button disappearing on my game? I would like to get more animals but I can not expand! What is going on?

The Honorable Panda
    Once you have gotten the last expansion offered, you will not see anymore expansion buttons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't understand why you would have an expansion limit....why keep playing if you can't buy more animals etc.....I can't finish the goals because I have no more room in the zoo! Doesn't make sense to me!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Once you have gotten the last expansion offered, you will not see anymore expansion buttons.
    What kind of answer is this? I am on 5 games here, but in zoo story2 it seems to be stuck at level 40, compared to the other games with level 96!
    How can I buy all the offers of animals you send everyday without any expansion? As well I haven't seen anybody with more than level 40, although points coming in it's not growing anymore....
    Everybody is right here with his complaints, first u should check out the problem before giving a general answer!

Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    What kind of answer is this? I am on 5 games here, but in zoo story2 it seems to be stuck at level 40, compared to the other games with level 96!
    How can I buy all the offers of animals you send everyday without any expansion? As well I haven't seen anybody with more than level 40, although points coming in it's not growing anymore....
    Everybody is right here with his complaints, first u should check out the problem before giving a general answer!
    Please do not attack our forum moderators. They are only trying to help and answer your questions.

The current level cap in Zoo Story 2 is set at 40. You cannot level any higher at this time. If you don't have to ability to continue expanding, then you have already reached the largest expansion that is available at this time. Zoo Story 2 is still a young game and will continue to receive updates over time. Thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to add new content to the game.

thanks for the explanation...I guess that I will patiently wait! I do like the game!

New Resident
    I am at level 40 too it's so frustrating that you cannot expand....please correct it...I love the game the best.

Executive Chef
    More expansions Please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast