Thread: Zoo 2- St. Patrick Goals

Rhino Keeper

Zoo 2- St. Patrick Goals

Unlock SHAMROCK TURTLE

When I got this task it was called "WORRIED FOR NOTHING". I do not know if the name has changed as one other post asked. Look for a multi-stage task with the logo of the turtle shown as the reward.

Stage 1:
    - buy shamrock plants and pots of gold

Stage 2:
    - get an Irish Bullfrog (1)
    - receive 10 "lucky coin" from friends

Stage 3:
    - get a second Irish Bullfrog
    {I already had a second one and this stage "flashed by" so quickly there might have been another "sub-task" in this stage ??}

Stage 4:
    - send 15 shamrocks to friends

Stage 5:
    - Get a Rainbow Toucan
    - Receive 10 Leprecaun Coins from Friends
    - Upgrade a Habitat 2 times
    {Suggestion: the new Leprechaun Panda is in the top 30 for gold-earning, costs only 600 per animal, and takes only 4 hours to breed one. So within ~8 hours you can finish this one if you don't already have a habitat ready to upgrade.}

Shamrock Turtle "data"
    Cost = 1,400 gold (first one is free/reward)
    Collection time = 20 hours
    XP = 10
    Gold = 173
    {These specs place it "decently ranked" about #34 out of 125 for earning gold, using an average collection time, right around the Capuchin Monkey and Rhino.}

Unlock FACE PAINTING BOOTH
    The task when I got it was called "St. Patrick's Day". It shows that it only rewards 400 gold + 3 XP, but when I finished it I also found the Face Painting Booth in my inventory, which is then NOT found available for purchase in the market.

For this task you have to
    - build 2 shamrock castles,
    - collect from 25 attractions, and
    - gift (send) 20 shamrocks...

These are the only two tasks specific to St. Patty's Day, that I am aware of.

ENJOY,
    Storm8 ID = rionkimchi
    P.S. there is another task "St. Patrick's Day" which simply rewards 400 gold + 3 XP, for this you have to build 2 shamrock castles, collect from 25 attractions, and gift (send) 20 shamrocks... be sure to only send 20 so you can send other items that might be assigned in the above task's later stages
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-12 at 08:25 AM. Reason: updated adding stages

Banned
    New goals great ...they should put one goal in every story game for stcpatricks

Executive Chef
    Do you have to do "St. Patrick's Day" before you get the goal "Worried for nothing"? I am not doing the first task because i have to pay more for the castles (which i don't want) than I get for the reward.

Rhino Keeper
    I got both tasks at the same time. The castle are indeed a waste of gold. Hopefully you can save up the dough and get past that task.

Executive Chef
    I don't see worried for nothing. I do hae leprechaun legends though... Is this the same one?

Executive Chef
    I went ahead and bought the castles after finding out you get the face painting booth from finishing the goal. I never would have known that if I didn't go to these forums. TL should have shown the booth as the reward.

Rhino Keeper
    I should have mentioned that the Face Painting Booth earns 21 gold every 3 hours.
    This is not as good as the 4 ice cream stands that fit in the same space, that would earn between 64 to 192 gold in the same time period.

Rhino Keeper
    Just adding screens
    Quote Originally Posted by rionkimchi View Post

Unlock SHAMROCK TURTLE

When I got this task it was called "WORRIED FOR NOTHING". I do not know if the name has changed as one other post asked. Look for a multi-stage task with the logo of the turtle shown as the reward.

Stage 1:
    - buy shamrock plants and pots of gold

Stage 2:
    - get an Irish Bullfrog (1)
    - receive 10 "lucky coin" from friends

Stage 3:
    - get a second Irish Bullfrog
    {I already had a second one and this stage "flashed by" so quickly there might have been another "sub-task" in this stage ??}

I don't think there was another task for this track of the goal. Mine also quickly completed, but here is the start of it.

Stage 4:
    - send 15 shamrocks to friends

Stage 5:
    - Get a Rainbow Toucan
    - Receive 10 Leprecaun Coins from Friends
    - Upgrade a Habitat 2 times
    {Suggestion: the new Leprechaun Panda is in the top 30 for gold-earning, costs only 600 per animal, and takes only 4 hours to breed one. So within ~8 hours you can finish this one if you don't already have a habitat ready to upgrade.}

Shamrock Turtle "data"
    Cost = 1,400 gold (first one is free/reward)
    Collection time = 20 hours
    XP = 10
    Gold = 173
    {These specs place it "decently ranked" about #34 out of 125 for earning gold, using an average collection time, right around the Capuchin Monkey and Rhino.}

Unlock FACE PAINTING BOOTH
    The task when I got it was called "St. Patrick's Day". It shows that it only rewards 400 gold + 3 XP, but when I finished it I also found the Face Painting Booth in my inventory, which is then NOT found available for purchase in the market.

For this task you have to
    - build 2 shamrock castles,
    - collect from 25 attractions, and
    - gift (send) 20 shamrocks...

These are the only two tasks specific to St. Patty's Day, that I am aware of.

ENJOY,
    Storm8 ID = rionkimchi
    P.S. there is another task "St. Patrick's Day" which simply rewards 400 gold + 3 XP, for this you have to build 2 shamrock castles, collect from 25 attractions, and gift (send) 20 shamrocks... be sure to only send 20 so you can send other items that might be assigned in the above task's later stages