Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody Else Bored?

Rhino Keeper

Anybody Else Bored?

I am going to take a much needed break. This game is getting to be sooooo boring! The IOS goals keep it interesting. I am so sick at looking at my boutique. I have changed it a dozen times and the clothes are getting really boring. The new stuff is so dark and depressing. I just hope my neighbors don't delete me, but this isn't fun anymore.

Sorry to sound so blah. Please bring back GOALs! Valentines seems like such a long time ago. How about a Spring update with goals (and for my Andriod sisters too)? PLEASE.

Well I am taking a vacation Fashion Story until something really changes to make it fun again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    I am going to take a much needed break. This game is getting to be sooooo boring! The IOS goals keep it interesting. I am so sick at looking at my boutique. I have changed it a dozen times and the clothes are getting really boring. The new stuff is so dark and depressing. I just hope my neighbors don't delete me, but this isn't fun anymore.

Sorry to sound so blah. Please bring back GOALs! Valentines seems like such a long time ago. How about a Spring update with goals (and for my Andriod sisters too)? PLEASE.

Well I am taking a vacation Fashion Story until something really changes to make it fun again.
    I agree with you. This is my current wall post: ������WILL ONLY PLAY FOR ONE HOUR DAILY������ ����������CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS����������������������.

Rhino Keeper
    Just might be joining you ladies, I too have gotten bored with my shop just not in the mood to change it. After losing most of my gems in a gem trap, I am just a little bit closer to going away for a few days, & hope I'm not deleted also. Might just borrow your newsfeed notice!

Farm Supplier
    I'm kind of getting bored too~ The new catalogs are making it impossible to finish completing the older ones.
    Plus, it takes a long time to earn gems and money. ._. I just lost money, today.

I don't know if I have the will power though >.<

Anyone know when is new goals coming up fashion story?

Rhino Keeper
    I am with you ladies.....clothes are really beginning to bore me --- especially the ones with the shorter order times. I like the new displays so that has helped me a bit.....broke down and spent gems. Oh well...it's my only vice (sort of - Lol). I have been wondering where the goals are lately also.... I have had the Love is in the Air Goal forever it seems, b/c I refuse to spend money on two cash registers....especially when i really don't care much for the Cupid. Wait.....Just saw a new one called Accessory Crazy - worth a gem. That's a start.

I am an Android player without any goals....imagine my boredom with the game....I have actually stopped playing until goals are introduced to this platform...however I don't think that will ever happen...

I really would like new goals!!!
    Some of my neighbors are still collecting their goals so i thought i had a bug....

Rhino Keeper

I agree!

Was thinking this not too long ago so thanks for bringing the point up!
    I mean its just so boring

1. Ive tipped my neighbours this morning, got nothing left to do for the day until i collect my clothes on order

2. I don't earn coins quick enough to re-design my shop or add items (besides the fact that my coins tend to disappear from time to time)

3. I can't keep up with ordering the different catalogues, the old stuff ive pretty much mastered (appart from the day length stuff) - but that takes ages to collect, and with new stuff coming and disappearing in the blink of an eye, i don't have time to keep up with the old catalogue.

4. I'm getting sick of people saying theyve had really good gem sales, when i havent had one since november last year. I think i pay enough as it is, its not fair others are benefitting when I'm not.

We NEED new goals, or something. They dont have to give us physical items, even just xp to help level up. Come on Team Lava, get a shift on!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, but I love my store and never ever get bored with it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast