Thread: Not getting new goals

Not getting new goals

I completed my last goal at least three weeks ago, and have not been getting new goals since. It's nice tipping and cooking, but the goals make the game much more interesting.

If I uninstall and reinstall the app, won't it delete anything I had done so far?

(I'm on an IPhone 4)

Thanks

Natalie

tried uninstalling and reunstalling app, tried restarting phone. Didn't help.

The Honorable Panda
    Valentine goals were last goals. No new goals have been released into the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

but how come other players have new goals?

Or are they still working on the previous ones?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    If you finished the goals, be happy! You can work on mastering recipes and earning money and gems until the next goals are released. Yes, many people didn't finish them and were still working on them until the end, which was today

Is this why my goals in restaurant and bakery story have disappeared today? I'm disappointed was enjoying trying to complete them and was nearly there on a couple. When are new goals coming out for bakery fashion n. restaurant story?

Rhino Keeper
    New foods on stove and accessories on start up banner, but no new goals yet. Restart from scratch.