Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why did the African Wild Dog exhibit change?

Executive Chef

Why did the African Wild Dog exhibit change?

I have everything organized. If the exhibits match, the animals get grouped together.

Suddenly, the African Wild Dog has a weird exhibit. It's got clouds, a waterfall and rainbow.

Farm Supplier
    And shamrock

Yeah, that threw me for a loop this morning. It's so tall, it looks like it takes up extra spaces. :P Since we can also give out all kinds of St. Patrick's Day gifts, I assume they're doing the famous two-part update. Hopefully they can tone down that backdrop a little.

Fashion Designer
    Yes it's too Big and it does not fit together with the rest.. Moreover this exhibit would be perfect for an unicorn... But not a wild dog!!!

Yeah, I was surprised to see that this morning.

Farm Supplier
    I love it, but I wish it were on my dragons and kirins.

Host(ess)
    Soon we will be able to have a beary lucky panda that's wearing leprechaun clothes that must be what we need the pot o gold, rainbow rench etc. lol

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it's quite odd that they chose to change the African wild dog. Seems pretty random. I like the habitat except that it is huge and covering up the animals next to it, and doesn't go with an African wild dog.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they meant it for the Irish elk.

Executive Chef
    It's the habitat from the unicorn. I am very puzzled by this change as well. Could be a bug, I guess. If not, oh well, it was getting to be about time to out those guys in storage anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast