Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roses

Rhino Keeper

Angry Roses

Why can`t we collect the roses, like the trees? When we collect the roses the whole bush is gone for good. They cost 1 gem a piece !! This is crazy.

Nightclub Owner
    I refuse to plant any of the gem flowers just for this reason. Since it takes 2500 times to master something, no way would I spend that many gems to just get 2 back and a gnome I could purchase on my own for 15 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Same reasons here, and even if I wanted one for decoration, I would be too afraid to tap it while collecting other crops.

Executive Chef
    Those will be the only crops I'll never complete. I don't even use them for decoration. I refuse to waste my gems on something I could accidently harvest.

Grand Emperor
    I've bought roses, both on accident and on purpose. I've accidentally harvested them all. About 2 weeks ago I accidentally bought 2 more. It's just a matter of time before I accidentally harvest them too.

We should be able to store gem bought crops.

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlava needs to change this. I to have lost roses due to accident of my own or to the game refeshing. I have bought many and now wish I hadnt.

Thats what I did before I realized my error..sucks

Fashion Designer
    I agree with this. All gem crops should be like trees. I've planted only a few roses and always accidentally harvest them. I don't plan to ever plant anymore. But I would if they made them like trees. This would be so awesome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I agree with this. All gem crops should be like trees. I've planted only a few roses and always accidentally harvest them. I don't plan to ever plant anymore. But I would if they made them like trees. This would be so awesome.
    I agree.

They do not even look pretty . At least that's my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast