Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Last goal from valentine suddenly disappears and old goals came back ??!!???

Hope you have a huge flag waving in TL's direction so they notice this soon :-)

I just hope they can recover from this in a clean way..... I've spent a few weeks on strategy in order to move up levels as fast as I can while focusing on closing all goals etc... I would be a real setback and probably a reason to just stop playing the game too...

Fashion Designer
    Wow! TL really messes up big time! Lost goals, new goals..... Im dreaming of gem compensation again! Lol! :-D
    But i know, gem compensation will mean higher prices (both gems and coins).... So i hope they can just return it back from the "last good known configuration".... Lol! ;-)

Senior Moderator
    Just got word back. Reinstalling the app should fix the issue. Even though the completed goals reappeared, you shouldn't be able to complete them again.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I'll let you know the result in a few minutes

it's different, but not fixed.

I lost the old goals again, but the one I still was finishing hasn't reappeared. I have no goals anymore at the moment.

(and I was close to finishing this last one and was looking forward to the reward of course :-)

Got the same problem. Old goals are back.

New Resident
    I had this same thing happen to me, and it is really irritating!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MirandaBE View Post
    it's different, but not fixed.

I lost the old goals again, but the one I still was finishing hasn't reappeared. I have no goals anymore at the moment.
    That's because they were supposed to remove the goals and valentine's content yesterday, they are just a day late in doing so.

New Resident
    Great. I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it, and now all the goals are missing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast