Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last goal from valentine suddenly disappears and old goals came back ??!!???

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That's because they were supposed to remove the goals and valentine's content yesterday, they are just a day late in doing so.
    I remember that when I started to play, the old goals had a sign saying you only had so many days/hours to finish up with them... I haven't seen this on the last goals so I had no idea they where near the end of time possible to finish them. If I had known this, I would not have waited for certain recipes to cook them enough....

Can someone confirm this ?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MirandaBE View Post
    I remember that when I started to play, the old goals had a sign saying you only had so many days/hours to finish up with them... I haven't seen this on the last goals so I had no idea they where near the end of time possible to finish them. If I had known this, I would not have waited for certain recipes to cook them enough....

Can someone confirm this ?
    this happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Just got word back. Reinstalling the app should fix the issue. Even though the completed goals reappeared, you shouldn't be able to complete them again.
    Well, I did that. The goals have disappeared, but there are still no recipes available on the chocolate maker or the candy heart stove. I thought we would be able to keep those goals that we had already accomplished???

Rhino Keeper
    I got the goals back & I'm NOT running the Valentine version.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by chqli View Post
    Great. I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it, and now all the goals are missing.
    This happend to me :'( (Sorry for the 2 previous comments)

The seasonal content and goals are in the process of being removed. You can fix the reappearing goals issue by reinstalling the app.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    Well, I did that. The goals have disappeared, but there are still no recipes available on the chocolate maker or the candy heart stove. I thought we would be able to keep those goals that we had already accomplished???
    I can confirm this. I have reinstalled the application (see page two of this thread). Still am missing the recipe(s) on the chocolate maker indeed.
    Haven't tested other appliances as I don't know by heart what I recipes I got via the goals in the past...

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    Those recipes were not unlocked by goals. I have all my appliance spots used right now, can you post a picture about it please?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The seasonal content and goals are in the process of being removed. You can fix the reappearing goals issue by reinstalling the app.
    Why didn't we get an advance notice on this ? If so, we could have finished this last few dished before all this happened :-(

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Those recipes were not unlocked by goals. I have all my appliance spots used right now, can you post a picture about it please?
    in 20 minutes, when my next slot becomes available again

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast