Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Last goal from valentine suddenly disappears and old goals came back ??!!???

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    The goals are holiday related so once a holiday is over they remove them same as holiday decor
    OK, thanks ... I had already understand the concept !! But it seems to be meaningless in face of the general unsatisfaction of the TL games consumers, don't you think ? I think that a gamer who spend real money on an app won the right to claim for changes. Is TL will take that into consideration ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel2012 View Post
    OK, thanks ... I had already understand the concept !! But it seems to be meaningless in face of the general unsatisfaction of the TL games consumers, don't you think ? I think that a gamer who spend real money on an app won the right to claim for changes. Is TL will take that into consideration ???
    I know what you mean. The game is free though, you don't have to spend money at all to enjoy it. All of players really have the right to claim changes in the games. It's what TL decides though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knate609 View Post
    Not everyone checks the forums to know when the goals will be removed, and last season the was a count down as to when they will be removed. I was very surprised when I went to check my progress and found that the icons were no longer there.
    Please... They prevented 8 days before! There was a pop-up that I could read at least 30 Times... All those who complain about not being prevented (not only the quoted player) should read the messages and not skip!

Rhino Keeper
    ok i was wondering what happened to my goals..as i was just getting started with the game. i never knew as many of you had that there was a time limit. this is my first time even in these forums. some of the goals didn't seem to have anything to do with a holiday..kinda a bummer.

I never had any goals at all.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelroo View Post
    I never had any goals at all.......
    You must be android

yes i play on my kindle, I don't get goals because I play on it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelroo View Post
    yes i play on my kindle, I don't get goals because I play on it?
    That is tru only IOS users get them....iPad iPod and iPhone ......but I heard pet shop story gets goals on android not sure

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    That is tru only IOS users get them....iPad iPod and iPhone ......but I heard pet shop story gets goals on android not sure
    Correct. Android only has goals on pet story.

Try tapping 'all' on the list and the paltry single dish should reappear.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789