View Poll Results: What changes do you want to see for TL gem system?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lower gem sale prices (eg 50-80%)

9 19.57%
  • More gem EARNing goals

9 19.57%
  • More coin priced pets or cheaper gem priced pets

5 10.87%
  • Exchanging gems as gifts

4 8.70%
  • Ways to earn gems frequently ( eg level up, say every 10th lvl or completing lvl 1 pets, etc)

19 41.30%
  • No change

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gems -To buy or not to buy...@(・●・)@ cott

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see as much trouble on other games about games as here and zoo story 1 or 2, I think it is because we can't earn gems on a frequently basis. More goals could be the answer or as some one said a gem animal paying a gem reward but I think that would give to many away from TL point of view. But I thought a decoration or an attraction on zoo would be a good idea. In zoo story 2 attractions earn you coins, if TL made one to pay out 1 or 2 gems a week and something similar in pet shop then maybe we would all feel that we were not getting so left out. We can earn about the same amount each week in RS and the other story games so this seems a fair amount. Of course TL would have to limit purchase of these gem giving decs/attraction, or maybe gift each player one into their storage so ppl did not abuse it. Gems are over priced but TL is a business and you can play for free and I am happy with the improvements being made in all games so the money is being spent on improvements and staff, I think finding a way to earn gems that TL will put into practice is a better way to move forward as it it unlikely they will change their pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticFoodie View Post
    I feel like the gem pets should pay out in one gem each when you collect from them. Seems only fair, since we bought those particular pets with gems.
    I love that idea, it would be a win-win. But then the other issue would be how many gems that gem pet would cost and how long it would take to get a gem. For eg., even border collies produce 1 gem a week, I think those ppl would still be happy..and TL also gets it cut. Btw does any1 know how much u get from those collies?

Thanks for the suggestions. We do review player feedback and pass them along (contract item changes), but there are other changes or updates (new expansions, increased level cap) that are already planned and are in the works. We receive a lot of suggestions for planned updates, but it takes time to complete them, so you will need to patiently wait. Please also remember that Pet Shop and Zoo 2 are relatively new game, so it will take some time for them to grow. We are continually updating and adding new content, so the game doesn't become stale in just a short time, but fun and addicting over a long period of time.

Thanks again for the suggestions, but I will be closing this thread. Please leave moderation to the actual Player Moderators. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This thread is for anyone to join and it is not a thread for one member to reply to all the posts or moderate any posts from other members.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234