Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goals

Farm Supplier

Goals

I have one more goal before the house but I am only level 33 and cannot plant dahlias until level 35. Should I or can I use gems if I'm not at level 35? Does it actually reward or unlock a valentine house or just reward coins and XP.

Farm Supplier
    I am referring to the Flowers Everywhere goal.

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ops-and-Prizes

Here a list of all the goals I believe there is one more set of goals after this set.

And all of the Valentines things are scheduled to be removed today (not sure what time). It would be up to you if you want to spend the gems to skip through all of it. If I added correctly - I think you would need to spend 80 gems total to finish all of this one to get the house.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    You'll still have Parade Day to get through which is:

30 Corn @ 22 hours
    25 Tomatoes @ 16 hours
    3 Valentine Confetti from your neighbors.

Most likely the goals will be pulled at reset tonight, so I'd save my gems if I were you. But yes, you could skip that part for Gems, as that is what I did originally as I wasn't going to make it to Lvl 35 with the original pull date.

Fashion Designer
    If they pull it tonight, you won't make it if you don't already have the corn and tomatoes ready to harvest as soon as you get to that goal and 3 neighbors who can immediately receive and accept the request for the valentine confetti. I figured I wouldn't make level 35 in time either so I skipped the dahlias goal a week or so ago and finished the rest to get the house. Turns out I was right as I only got to level 31 today. I would never have made it to level 35 by tonight. The Valentine house was worth it to me for 15 gems but it wouldn't be if I had to spend more than that to skip the rest of the goals before they took them away.

Farm Supplier
    Well that sucks! So close but so far! I'll have to rethink working towards goals in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    That is exactly what I did yesterday to get the house, had my tomatoes & corn ready to harvest was waiting in my cocoanut trees, and did not have my ask completed, I too was not close to level 35, was at 31 also, sell on gems came along, I purchased the 100 or so pack, paid for everything I had left, and lo and behold made it in time to get my little house, even got the chocolate tree too boot.

Farm Supplier
    All I have left to do is collect my corn and my goals disappeared just now. Won't it let me finish the very last task in progress?!

Farm Supplier
    Well I did get to collect the crops needed for Parade Day while the goals were still up. However, when I did I did not get the Valentine house. I am very disappointed. It is very disappointing to play the game and constantly get what team lava calls "out of sync" problems that they do nothing to resolve.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auntmichel View Post
    Well I did get to collect the crops needed for Parade Day while the goals were still up. However, when I did I did not get the Valentine house. I am very disappointed. It is very disappointing to play the game and constantly get what team lava calls "out of sync" problems that they do nothing to resolve.
    It's not anywhere in your inventory? If you got it, that's where it would show up. Sorry if it didn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast