Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Some ANDROID issues

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    this is a design glitch where an extra 0 is added on the screen, but you should only be getting 2-3 xps for nbrs that you visit.
    Thanks for the update. Do you have an update on the Collect = 20 coins + 1 paw / Feed = 1 paw issue?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stagebeauty View Post
    Thanks for the update. Do you have an update on the Collect = 20 coins + 1 paw / Feed = 1 paw issue?
    Is this where you are not getting the proper coins when collecting from animals? If so I thought this was fixed in the lastest update from android market.

Here is what member said worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ok I just did a round of collections. When I hit collect then feed, a coin and a paw print pop up. About 5 seconds after I hit collect, if I don't touch the coin or paw print, the coins that the animals give get added to my coins. Then I touch the coin and paw print and I get an experience point and 20 coins. All my animals seemed to have worked like they should except the goldfish. No money added to my total, just the 20 from touching the coin.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is this where you are not getting the proper coins when collecting from animals? If so I thought this was fixed in the lastest update from android market.

Here is what member said worked.
    What the member said didn't sound like TL had fixed it, more like a work-around.

Sometimes it works if I don't touch anything, but I don't think it's *fixed* if by touching what pops out keeps the correct total from adding to my money.

I'm not 100% sure, but this seems to be tied to pets that have been played with. If the pet has been played with, I get this bug. If not, I don't.

And sometimes even if I let it sit and let the game auto-collect the items that have popped out, I can watch the total go up, then back down without touching a thing. I'm playing on a Kindle Fire, but I'm playing the latest Android update (not the latest Kindle update) through side-loading.

Grand Emperor
    Correct, it was a work around, not a fix.

Grand Emperor
    And note that "the member" also stated that high paying animals like the goldfish don't pay properly even with the work around.

Senior Moderator
    There's a new Google Play update today. I don't know what it's fixed, but hopefully lots. Says "Major Stability Improvements!".
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    From this morning - I do not have any of the exterior decoration graphics in both Pet Shop & Zoo Story 2. for example the Trees in Pet Shop & Entrance Way in Zoo Story 2. The games work as usual though.

Phone : Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.04 (ICS).
    Ive tried force closing the game, uninstalling / reinstalling to no avail. The phone does not have an SD card slot built in should anyone suggest moving to SD.

I guess this is something at TL's end that needs fixing.

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Neither do I. Uuuugly

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by phd123 View Post
    From this morning - I do not have any of the exterior decoration graphics in both Pet Shop & Zoo Story 2. for example the Trees in Pet Shop & Entrance Way in Zoo Story 2. The games work as usual though.

Phone : Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.04 (ICS).
    Ive tried force closing the game, uninstalling / reinstalling to no avail. The phone does not have an SD card slot built in should anyone suggest moving to SD.

I guess this is something at TL's end that needs fixing.

Thanks
    Did this happen when you downloaded the most recent update?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Did this happen when you downloaded the most recent update?
    I dont think so. There wasnt an update for Zoo Story 2 so I'm thinking its not related to updates.