Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Some ANDROID issues

New Resident
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy S. I am also having the issue where i level up while visiting neigbors, but when i go back home Im at the previous level.. Very frustrating!!!! I have 100 nbrs and it takes a while to visit and play with all of them and to go back and find out your experience level is just where you started out from!! Annoying!!

Grand Emperor
    Coin count still magically drops before my eyes. Still. And yes, still.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Coin count still magically drops before my eyes. Still. And yes, still.
    Yes it does...still.

New Resident
    Having android issues too. Sprint optimus s. My babies are stuck in nursery and I cant put them in their pens. Also most pets are ghosts. Cant see them in my shop or when I visit.

New Resident
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy S2. And I'm having all these problems (ghosting less, money rarely), mostly the issue with the "visiting bonus" that we're supposed to get for visiting neighbors, but it says "out of sync" and removes all I was given. frustrating. Its like wasting effort on something you're being told you're getting, when you don't get anything at all.

Hi, I am using an iPad2 with wifi on android gingerbread. My only problem seems to be I cannot send/return gifts to nghbrs. It has been a diminishing problem/issue: When this problem started, I could gift anyone that I hadnt gifted within the last 24? hrs. There seemed to be no limit. Then it froze, and I quit game to give it a day to reset. Then next day abt 10 friends were gifted, so I thought an update was done that I didnt know abt. Needless to say I was learning abt my iPad & how the push notifications work, etc...and still am learning abt that. Anyway, every day I can gift abt 4 nghbrs now & it freezes gifts. I click the gift icon image & nothing happens. I get a lot of gifts, and I like to gift back immediately so. If this is a game change or a glitch with the push notices I'd like to know how we can fix. I play the pet story and farm story games now.

Wow!!! In seconds after posting, I could see a change! Thank you teamlava!!!!

I am using a Kindle Fire, and watching my coins decrease after I collect from my pets. I see that this is an ongoing problem, but is this going to be fixed? I uninstalled then reinstalled the game and it is still happening. And I'm not losing just a few coins. I'm losing a hundred or more at a time.

I just realized that I'm losing coins in zoo story 2 as well.

Well, its back to its non gifting nghbrs tricks again. Is there anything I can do on my end? Please help me again. Thank you.