Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many clothing do you have in one rack?

Farm Supplier

How many clothing do you have in one rack?

Im just curious, after reading the thread on bakery story, I was wondering how many clothing you guys have on racks?

Right now I'm stocking up my clothing until most of them reach 30,000 to 20,000 it's so tiring,

Rhino Keeper
    I have 151,921 contrast pumps on one glass counter :P

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lollyloo123 View Post
    I have 151,921 contrast pumps on one glass counter :P
    Omg I wonder how long that would take to sell all of the pumps?

Rhino Keeper
    I dunno :P its literally all from gifts too! I had it out of buying reach for a bit, probs why its got that much lol :P doesnt take too long to reach up to 20,000 stocks of stuff

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lollyloo123 View Post
    I dunno :P its literally all from gifts too! I had it out of buying reach for a bit, probs why its got that much lol :P doesnt take too long to reach up to 20,000 stocks of stuff
    I know it shouldn't >x< but when ordering, I sometimes only order 5 things for one item. I still have some empty racks.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah i order like 5 items each for the 4 things in each catalogue if you get me lol. just so time consuming :/

Executive Chef
    I try to keep 4000 items per rack or table. This is usually enough to give me a good buffer so I can keep all my displays in stock. However, because of mastering holiday items I have several racks with 50,000 or more items.

I have over 30,000 per rack & counter. Only 3 racks one mermaid dress two ok pants with less I was using as back drop for color. I like slot of players keep a stock section blocked off. I don't introduce new catalog items until they are at least 30,000 then maintaining is easy never any sale outs.

That is pj pants. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I try to keep 4000 items per rack or table. This is usually enough to give me a good buffer so I can keep all my displays in stock. However, because of mastering holiday items I have several racks with 50,000 or more items.
    Just curious sense you mentioned hpliday stuff. I started playing mid January anyway My "Emerald Isle" catalog is almost mastered I have past 3 on all of them and I think 4 on the hats..lol I'm tired of making it I want it ot be 4..Anywho..these items are over 50K per rack and counter how long does it take to sale off?? Is the X-mas items sold yet? Not that I mind having this many sense my display is all set up and everything.
    I feel like a catalog hoarder..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast