Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Impossible to play - Crashes

New Resident
    my devise has the most resent update possible and yes i have tried to clear my cache and my data. my bakery version is 1.3.6.05. I have been very sad that I cannot play :'(

New Resident
    I have the latest upgrade for my device and have tried clearing my cache and data still no luck . I am running 1.3.6.05 version of bakery story. I am very sad that I cannot play. :'(

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lazytiger_99 View Post
    I have reinstalled the game several times and have moved my game to the sd chip and nothing I play on an HTC Aria Android 2.2.2 on WiFi I cannot even access my bakery when I try to play I get: The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report. I have tried doing both and nothing. I was also wondering if there was a way for me to allow my neighbors know that I have not quit the game I am a very active player.
    try emailing support@teamlava.com to see if there are any compatibility issues with your device or if there is something specific with your device that needs to be looked at.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have emailed them about this problem several times and get nothing how am I to know of there is a compatibility problem. I have reinstated my farm story which I really do not play but it crashes once then I fore close it out and try again and it loads.

The Honorable Panda
    I have reinstalled the game several times and have moved my game to the sd chip and nothing I play on an HTC Aria Android 2.2.2 on WiFi I cannot even access my bakery when I try to play I get: The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report. I have tried doing both and nothing. I was also wondering if there was a way for me to allow my neighbors know that I have not quit the game I am a very active player.
    I have emailed them about this problem several times and get nothing how am I to know of there is a compatibility problem. I have reinstated my farm story which I really do not play but it crashes once then I fore close it out and try again and it loads.
    on farm, did you get the same message? The application farm Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. fore close or report.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    yes i did

Have you ever transferred your account from an iOS device to an Android device? Did you happen to move you door from the default location?

New Resident
    No I have not changed any devise and I have never tried to move the door. I think it this started when I tried to send to my sd chip but not to sure on that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123