Thread: Bakery Story Item Suggestion Feedback

Bakery Story Item Suggestion Feedback

Hello everyone! Today is Feedback Friday and we want your opinion on the following suggestion for content themes that have been given to us by the community. Please post your response in this thread and let us know if you like or dislike the following idea for Bakery Story and let us know any item suggestions you think would match this theme.

Summer Beach Theme!
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 04-06-12 at 12:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    i think 10 eggs and 10 bunnyears are to much resto has 5 and a regular, it was the same with the bleu motor and pink fuse, to much, please some regular gifts and some rare
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    and why is the food selling so slow, I throw 100000 s of food away to make some space
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Please allow Android users to see part gifts

Rhino Keeper
    Giant Sandcastle! New Ice Creams and cool fizzy drink machine

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by veenilla View Post
    Please allow Android users to see part gifts
    I think I'm happier not knowing precisely what's in my parts inventory. If i don't have enough, I can always issue a materials request and usually am able to complete it in a day. If i knew what was in inventory, I'd probably be far more touchy and demanding about what is otherwise truly and essentially a gift.

Farm Supplier
    conceptually, I immediately think of summer beach theme as more aligned with a restaurant. However, for a bakery, shell type items, maybe a picnic basket sort of thing. Special beach themed cakes and ice cream desserts. I second the fizzy drink mx.

Decorations would be easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    i think 10 eggs and 10 bunnyears are to much resto has 5 and a regular, it was the same with the bleu motor and pink fuse, to much, please some regular gifts and some rare
    I agreed with sissy8

for the tables and chairs i suggest banana lounges and mini fold-able tables

Milk ! We need milk in the bakery to wash down all the goodies!