Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unobtainable goal

Thumbs down unobtainable goal

Just had a goal come through which rewards with 2000 coins and 10 ex. It is buy 2 dalmations and breed 2 dalmation pups with a 12 hour time limit. Went to do this and dalmation pups take 16 hours each, so only way to do this is pay with gems and skip the whole process...what is the point of the goal??

Senior Moderator
    Which device are you on? Can you try restarting it, see if it still stays that way? If it does, I'll flag this over for the CMs to look at.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I have a 4th gen ipod touch, have tried the restart still the same, in fact I have noticed a few off the goals need gems to complete but I can't even buy any if I wanted too as the gems screen is always blank.

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...on-iOS-devices

This thread has several possible fixes for the blank gem screen (not only the first page, several people have suggestions).

I will flag over the time issue.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thanks for the information. I'll forward it to the team so they can check out this quest.

Grand Emperor
    I started this goal last night. It's a timed goal giving you 12 hours to complete it. So I clicked on the goal, and bought the dalmation, which takes 6 (?) hours to complete the pen before I can buy a mate. Then the second part of the goal is to breed 2 babies that take 16 hours each.

Now math is not my forte but:
    Pen- 6 hours
    Breed puppy- 16 hours
    Breed puppy- 16 hours
    Equals 38 hours

And I have 12 hours to complete this goal? Well actually I have 5 hours left now to complete 32 hours of breeding. What up with this?

Ps don't tell me to restart, uninstall/reinstall

Nightclub Owner
    I've given up on goals pretty much in pet story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I've given up on goals pretty much in pet story.
    Are they not fixing this messed up one? I see it was reported a while ago. Do they not notice they made a 38 hour goal with a 12 hour time limit?

Grand Emperor
    Well my goal expired while I still have 4 hours left until the first of two16 hour puppies is done. Thank you to whatever genius put this goal 12 hour timed goal in.

Grand Emperor
    Glad to see they're working on this. (Sarcasm)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast