Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery - Suggest New Items

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by veenilla View Post
    Seeing parts in Gift section for Android users
    Same here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zLewiszx View Post
    Please make food moveable. I have 200,000 Red velvet cookies and 140,000 Key Lime Pies and 87,000 Chocolate trifles, and would like to move them off my mocha counters onto Pot of Gold counters but can't. Please make food moveable.
    Hear Hear!

Banned
    I wouldn't mind seeing spumoni in BS.

Banned
    I also agree with what zLewiszx said. I cook various items, including the same item several times. It's annoying to me to have, say, three counters filled with cannoli, when I'd like for them all to be on the same counter. I know the chef will move all the cannoli together when I run out of counters to place other food, but I don't like to wait for that eventuality. I guess it's just an OCD thing with me, but I still agree that food should be movable, or you should at least have the option of initially deciding onto which counter you'd like to place it.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe more items that can be purchased with coins.

Farm Supplier
    Some items that don't have to do with themes and holidays every single week! This goes for restaurant too. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticFoodie View Post
    I also agree with what zLewiszx said. I cook various items, including the same item several times. It's annoying to me to have, say, three counters filled with cannoli, when I'd like for them all to be on the same counter. I know the chef will move all the cannoli together when I run out of counters to place other food, but I don't like to wait for that eventuality. I guess it's just an OCD thing with me, but I still agree that food should be movable, or you should at least have the option of initially deciding onto which counter you'd like to place it.
    When I want my food on one counter quickly, I just make a set of brownies, in a minute all my food is moved and I just store that brownie counter. BUT, I would like to be able to move food myself because like others have said, I want to store certain counters and only use others, but have to wait for the food to run out first.

Quote Originally Posted by triplenipple View Post
    Lavender icecream, rose water icecream, wasabi icecream
    I like your ice-cream ideas. Some more ice-creams and donuts would be good.

Fashion Designer
    Crystal theme!

New Resident
    Exactly what is the purpose of only having one item to bake?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast