Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery - Suggest New Items

Blondies, Butter Cake, Turtle Cake, Lemon Bars, A Crepe Maker, Dulce de Leche Ice Cream, Parfaits, Frozen Yogurt Machine,Orange Sherbert, Mochi Ice Cream,Snickerdoodle Cookies, Apple Cinnamon Cupcake, MORE WAYS TO EARN GEMS

Farm Supplier
    Jelly bean maker!!!!

Host(ess)
    More animal companions (fish bowl, bird cage, parrot on a perch, easter bunny or chick), a choice of host/hostess characters, and more recipes! e.g. Black Forest Cake, Dragon Beard candy, meringue, danish and recipes for the lesser-used appliances like ice creams, sorbets or gelatos (pistachio, mint, orange, red bean, baccio), dried fruit, hard candies for the candy cane oven (******d mints, humbugs, lollipops) and marzipan characters (bunnies and chicks, flowers, scarecrow, santa) and sugar-glazed cookies (potato cookies anyone?) and fruits (even candied flower petals!).

more realistic kitchen equipment, like the baking counter, upright mixers, prep tables, refrigerators, supply shelves etc so we can make realistic looking kitchens. also some baker avatars.

Wow you all sure have some wonderful ideas. I also hope that they give us some more challenges now that I found the Valentine bakery. Played for 2 months first.

New Resident
    New items that can be purchased with coins:

- Counters: Right now there are only two we can get with coins, compared to 10 for gems. Either lower the gem cost (I'd be much more inclined to get them) or add some more for coins.
    - Wall Decorations: 16 can be purchased for coins, compared to 25 for gems. Personally, I think that should be reversed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jedelstein View Post
    more realistic kitchen equipment, like the baking counter, upright mixers, prep tables, refrigerators, supply shelves etc so we can make realistic looking kitchens. also some baker avatars.
    I love this idea!

I'd love some sofa's or chairs that the customers could use - the donut sofa's etc look great but are just for decoration. It would be cool to have the customers able to sit on them.

Some easter recipes and decor!! It's a much bigger holiday then st.pats day, and we've gotten so much for st.pats, but I can't use it, I'm not irish.. And it doesn't match my bakery

New Resident
    Please make food moveable. I have 200,000 Red velvet cookies and 140,000 Key Lime Pies and 87,000 Chocolate trifles, and would like to move them off my mocha counters onto Pot of Gold counters but can't. Please make food moveable.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast