Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery - Suggest New Items

Rhino Keeper
    I would like marzipan Easter figures--bunnies, eggs, and chicks--and marzipan fruit. Also Boston Cream pie, white chocolate dipped strawberries, ebelskivers, peach pie, Creme br?l?e, flan, dulce de leche filled cake, orange sherbet, blondies, monkey bread, and lemon pound cake. For decor, more square shaped tables, brighter colors, more plants that don't look half dead, pug dogs, and a delft blue and white color theme.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by momlovesme View Post
    I would like to see an oreo theme in honor of the cookie's 100th birthday this week. Complete with cookie tables and chairs, wall hangings and maybe a warm milk and cookie recipe.
    this is a sweet idea. Also the one that said more square tables.

Rhino Keeper
    new cash register for coins? in pink/white or something other than brown ...
    more counters options for coin buyers

A muffin machine! Think about it: a standalone machine (kind of like the cocoa maker and sugar duster) with a big ol' crowning muffin at the top, and (duh) it'd make muffins. But hopefully a few different recipes of varying degrees of difficulty, kind of like the ice cream machine. And then because I'm greedy, various muffiney acoutrements - tables and chairs (gah, how cute would little muffin top stools be?), etc.

I also always thought preserves and canning were a natural offshoot of the bakery thing. Jam recipes? Ooh, a jam maker? You know, in time for spring/summer when everyone's looking to cheer up their bakeries with fruity, summery things.

Farm Supplier
    I love the jam maker idea! We could have recipes for strawberry preserves, blackberry jam, peach jam, orange marmalade, and other summer fruit spreads. In the Fall we could have recipes for apple and pumpkin butter with cranberry relish around Thanksgiving. At Christmas it would feature recipes like Sugarplum Spice jam. Or maybe make it a preserver so we could make other preserves like apple sauce.
    Maybe a butter churn to make different flavored butters like honey butter, maple butter, cinnamon spice butter, rosemary butter, etc.
    I also love the idea of marzipan recipes for the different holidays like Easter chicks, ducks, and lambs. And a chocolate bunny recipe for the chocolate fruit dip machine would be great!

Farm Supplier
    I would LOVE an Easter version of Bakery Story! it would be great if it would be available around March 22 or so. that way we'd have time to work on goals and decorate in time for the holiday����������

Host(ess)
    I think it would be cool to have an option to pick a counter to "put on sale" everyday, for those pesky counters full of Halloween and Christmas recipes that seem to never clear! Once on sale these recipes on that said counter would sale for half price but they would also sale faster because they are on sale. If that makes sense

Here here! And doors you can buy with coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, I'd like a wider selection of decorations that can be bought with coins. I feel as though two-thirds of all decorations cost Gems, with the remaining third being coins. I realize that Gems are how you all make a profit, but a few more coin options would be appreciated for those who don't have funds to spend frivolously. ^_^;;

Host(ess)
    A nicer looking cash register! the one we have now looks horrible!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast