Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery - Suggest New Items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    YES!!! EASY DRINK MIXERS!
    We have easy ovens, why not in mixers?
    There needs to be more drinks on the drink mixers period. I've got them all mastered.

The midsummer here in swedish is bigger than swedish national holiday! btw...:P

I think we should have a spice cabinet that we can use to help us with recipies. You should have a chance to buy spices or win them. They could speed up the cooking time by an hour, give you 5% extra food, cook food instantly, etc.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see new tables and chairs. Those that are available and I don't mean the shamrock or newest table and chair, but just tables and chairs. What is there now (with the holiday exceptions) is getting rather old. New tables and chairs purchased with coins, would be great!! Many of us save our gems for expanding.

It would also be extremely nice to have new appliances that do more than 1, 2 or 3 things. Hardly worth purchasing, unless you just like to collect.

One of the most helpful would be ... make appliances and the register rotate in all directions. The way it is now, we 're very limited to bakery design. Adding to helpful would be, being able to know who we've tipped and who we haven't. I know that this is done when we first tip each day, but I have quite a few who have full bakeries early in the day and unless I keep paper handy and make a list, I can't tell whom I've tipped. Either that or having tipping done like gift giving ... tip everyone at one time. Kind of take some of the fun away, but it sure would make my tipping life easier.

Host(ess)
    New flower arrangements PLEASE!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myporcelainlife View Post
    I'd love to see a "sweet wedding theme" added to bakery story! Think soft white lace tables with hearts, A wedding sofa, matching counters, wedding wall decorations, wedding fountain etc...
    Foods could be wedding cake, wedding cupcakes,wedding champagne!
    LOVE this idea!!! Yes please consider this theme TL

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a carrot cake cookie added as a recipe. They have them in Hollywood Studios (a Disney World park) and omg...amazing!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    I want a sign to tell neighbors I'm temporarily away. Or 1/4 size tiles so I can write the message on the floor. Wall messages get buried under tipped/full messages & neighbors don't see that I left a message for them. The tiles or the sign would be easy for TL to add in the design tabs.
    Nice idea I agree

Non pastel flooring options lol

Be nice to see a stone looking one like restaurant story and fashion story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    I want a sign to tell neighbors I'm temporarily away. Or 1/4 size tiles so I can write the message on the floor. Wall messages get buried under tipped/full messages & neighbors don't see that I left a message for them. The tiles or the sign would be easy for TL to add in the design tabs.
    Exactly.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast