Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RS - Suggest New Items

Fashion Designer
    My request is always the same - whatever theme it is, please release more recipes for the new appliances that only have 1 or 2 recipes on them. Nacho machine, outdoor grill, smoker, candy heart stove, chocolate maker and even turducken fryer, holiday drink machine and chestnut roaster. They look great but once you master the recipe, they're useless.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    my request is always the same - whatever theme it is, please release more recipes for the new appliances that only have 1 or 2 recipes on them. Nacho machine, outdoor grill, smoker, candy heart stove, chocolate maker and even turducken fryer, holiday drink machine and chestnut roaster. They look great but once you master the recipe, they're useless.
    this!

Rhino Keeper
    Alice in wonderland theme
    Snow white and the dwarfs
    More musical instruments, more pianos
    Pastel colors like in bakery story
    Cake or food displays with the glass front
    Bring back the light blue tables and stools, ice pattern
    Cabin themes with wood
    Tables with table cloths hanging down, checkered pastel colors, green blue, red, pink

Rhino Keeper
    Ice cream machines
    Beach theme, beach wallpaper, big sun umbrellas
    Trees in pots

Rhino Keeper
    Monster theme would be cool, monster tables, scary wallpaper
    Picnic theme
    Some boats to go on the water tiles
    Daffodil or daisy tables and stools, yellow and white

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    My request is always the same - whatever theme it is, please release more recipes for the new appliances that only have 1 or 2 recipes on them. Nacho machine, outdoor grill, smoker, candy heart stove, chocolate maker and even turducken fryer, holiday drink machine and chestnut roaster. They look great but once you master the recipe, they're useless.
    yeah this is a good one ^. the idea for boats and lake/pond decor would b good. and yes if your going to make sum decor u shuls try to have updates for similar decor. ie. yes mexican items for mex. tile. coinvalue rennisance items. a trade in collectible for x amount of that one colectible collected.. ex. 200 gold racks for idea 1kitchen island. choices of low cost items and high cost. a theme idea, outerspace food can be astronaut food spaceship tables w moon chairs. or moon tile. or planet tabls star chairs. the quik holiday themes r fun. jus maybe lower gem price for those since its displayd shorter.

Rhino Keeper
    What about a fruit theme, lemon tables and chairs, strawberry, plum, banana trees
    Large teddy bears
    More on the beach theme, beach ball chairs, sand castles, bucket stools

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs_pythagoras1 View Post
    A Mexican theme! We already have nachos, so how about tacos, fajitas, & margaritas? Maybe a sombrero to hang on the wall, a potted cactus, and a Mariachi band!!!
    Ooh, what about Dia de Los Muertos? That would be awesome! But we'd have to wait until November. That's ok. I think it would be an amazing theme though.

Fashion Designer
    For now, I'm sure they're working on Easter. Anything coming out for Passover? Matzah Brei? A Seder Table? Gefilte Fish? Matzah ball soup? Those would be cool, too.

Other stuff suited for the season ... Lentil soup, Palm leaves, Rabbit Stew, Spring Salad, Fresh Herb planters?

I think the most important request, though is PLEASE PLEASE give us some food with a higher price! There's no strategy in everything being $4! Make a 3 day item, for example, which costs $8 or more. It's boring having everything at the same price. There's no incentive to spend more coins or more time to cook a difficult dish. Hey, you can even make it a two process dish, like collect ingredients and then cook it! <- that's a really good idea, btw the thing is that the higher level players don't need quantities, we just throw it away (you know what I mean), we need higher profit margins, especially with the new expands.

There ... I've said it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    For now, I'm sure they're working on Easter. Anything coming out for Passover? Matzah Brei? A Seder Table? Gefilte Fish? Matzah ball soup? Those would be cool, too.

Other stuff suited for the season ... Lentil soup, Palm leaves, Rabbit Stew, Spring Salad, Fresh Herb planters?

I think the most important request, though is PLEASE PLEASE give us some food with a higher price! There's no strategy in everything being $4! Make a 3 day item, for example, which costs $8 or more. It's boring having everything at the same price. There's no incentive to spend more coins or more time to cook a difficult dish. Hey, you can even make it a two process dish, like collect ingredients and then cook it! <- that's a really good idea, btw the thing is that the higher level players don't need quantities, we just throw it away (you know what I mean), we need higher profit margins, especially with the new expands.

There ... I've said it
    Yes!!!! More plates that sell for $5 or MORE! Please!

BTW I just want to comment on the Cheesesteak recipe...IMO, the most disgusting looking plate ever designed for this game. It looks like something that should've been released for Halloween. it looks like spoiled food. Slimy and revolting. If I EVER cook it, it will be after I've mastered everything else. Even the dreaded Nachos.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast