Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request not received

Host(ess)

Request not received

Hi!

This is my problem: one of my neighbors (my daughter actually) send me for a request for one goal. I accepted her request but she never received the part...
    There was just one missing to finish the goal so she just asked to me.
    The same happened once in FS.
    How could that be?

Thanks if you know the answer. And sorry if I made mistakes: English is not my first language...

The Honorable Panda
    Maybe your daugher had already received the max 20 parts and goals before you sent yours.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Maybe your daugher had already received the max 20 parts and goals before you sent yours.
    I have the same problem with my secondary game. I've noticed that when I am maxed out on regular gifts on my main game if I send a goal or part request from my secondary game the request for the part or goal does not show up for me to accept it in my main game until the next day.

Nightclub Owner
    You'll probably see it accounted for after TLs reset (12a PST). I've noticed this happening on goal requests as well, and even on part requests in Farm Story. I sent something to my other device at 11a and never got it until the next morning when I logged into the game. I hadn't sent out 20, nor had I received 20, so the delay was just unexplainable. LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    She barely receive 4-5 items requested every day. I can't understand why this does work for her…

Thank you all for your answers anyway!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahel View Post
    She barely receive 4-5 items requested every day. I can't understand why this does work for her…
    I mean "doesn't", of course! XD

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure your daughter is playing on the bakery valentine version. Also if she is not receiving your goal requests she may need to delete the game and redownload from the app store.

I am having a similar problem. I send goal item request to my daughter and she doesn't receive them. I've noticed some nbrs don't respond to request. I was thinking maybe they just don't respond. If the person receiving isn't on valentine version, they're not getting the actual request?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgoodness View Post
    I am having a similar problem. I send goal item request to my daughter and she doesn't receive them. I've noticed some nbrs don't respond to request. I was thinking maybe they just don't respond. If the person receiving isn't on valentine version, they're not getting the actual request?
    Its possible that no being on Valentine version could be doing this . Also she may want to delete all versions of bakery and only have the valentine version on her device. when I was having issues with delayed goals items or not getting them I deleted and redownloaded the game and it seems to fix the issue.

Thanks we'll try it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast