Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are missing a two hour crop!

Fashion Designer

We are missing a two hour crop!

I can see some people are requesting more short term crops, and i agree, but what i would like is a 2 hour crop!
    Because, if you want to be away from your farm a bit less than two hours, then you've got the pineapples (1 hour to get ready and another hour to be faded.
    And over three hours away, well there's choice for 3 hours crops.
    But if you are away for a little more than 2 hours or a little less than 3 hours, there's nothing, so a two hour crop would be great

And by the way, another one hour crop would be good as well as I am getting tired of planting pineapples on the top few squares of my farm

And by the way (bis), new half hour crops would be good too

(Too much demanding? I knoooooooooow...)

Executive Chef
    You forgot a 15 min crop

We've been asking for a while now for shorter crops, so hopefully we'll see something soon!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    I'd like a 2 hour crop.

Executive Chef
    Same here. They are great for the weekends when I'm home with nothing to do.

Nightclub Owner
    2 hour crop sounds very nice, as I like to check my games every few hours for requests anyways, it would be nice to have something else to do while I'm in there.

Two-hour crops came out on top of a poll we had several weeks ago, so I'm sure TL is aware.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekeORama View Post
    Two-hour crops came out on top of a poll we had several weeks ago, so I'm sure TL is aware.
    Right. Just like they're aware of the block button and gem confirmation button.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, I like longer crops. I'm further along in mastering 16 hr dicentra/lucky roses than I am 3 hr rhubarb.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Sorry, I like longer crops. I'm further along in mastering 16 hr dicentra/lucky roses than I am 3 hr rhubarb.
    same here! I can't plant 3hr crops over night or before going to work or most of the time. and less than 3 hours... yikes!

Farm Supplier
    A new 2 hour crop would be great! Also another 1 hour crop, imo the pineapple colors and also the spiky design don't go with any other crops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast