Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Waldo, St. Patrick's Edition! 4th Round - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Why not? They had the same chance as everyone else... It's not their fault they have good vision.
    When someone wins over and over and over again and never gives someone ELSE a chance to win, it gets REALLY annoying. Not many people are in the same time zones therefore they may be busy with work or school or sleeping while the contests are posted. And only 4 people will win gems/cc.
    I think ALL the users who get the correct coordinates should win gems/cc (10-30 gems/cc)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    When someone wins over and over and over again and never gives someone ELSE a chance to win, it gets REALLY annoying. Not many people are in the same time zones therefore they may be busy with work or school or sleeping while the contests are posted. And only 4 people will win gems/cc.
    I think ALL the users who get the correct coordinates should win gems/cc (10-30 gems/cc)
    THIS. WOULD.BE.NICE. lol
    but too bad life is not that easy!

Executive Chef
    I just hope I win this time. But if not, I'll try again in the next contest.

Banned
    I don't think it's annoying .... I feel happy for the people that won.... It's luck if you are online at the time contests are posted... They are not always put at the same time.... Yes I think every one who got it right should get atleast 5 gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post

I agree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish2072 View Post
    its my first time too ;p
    it probably takes a day to get the winners up. last time i PMed my answer like 15 minutes after DW posted the contest. i got it right but i was too slow. i cant believe that it would suck if i lost by like 1 post

Executive Chef
    oh yeah and if i win gems to bakery please

Executive Chef
    I agree. This was too easy. I found him within five seconds. I think I'm too late.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Well he posted at 3 pm pacific time I pm him at 2 min after so I hope I win .... Unless I got it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Well he posted at 3 pm pacific time I pm him at 2 min after so I hope I win .... Unless I got it wrong
    Someone posted the correct coordinates in this thread.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast