Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Panda Game

The Honorable Panda

Big Panda Game

Okay guys the First Big Panda Game will begin tomorrow afternoon with the Round One
    Head of Volcano challenge . I will post the challenge sometime tomorrow afternoon.

PM to Kooky

How to post a link to a thread- If a challenge requires you to find a picture in a post somewhere on the forum, I will give you the forum. To post the link of the post I am looking for right click the post number hit "copy shortcut" then come here hit reply then
    right and hit " paste" Your link should post .
    TIP- To find all the posts a member has made, go to their profile and look under their name .

Players

pinkster73
    queentina3

Eliminated players

TheRandomDude
    Ericasyummy
    Rachael 98
    Greygull
    atlantisonearth
    sparks 229
    Yanochka
    realfarmer

Round One:

Head of Volcano- GreyGull
    Power of Veto- Queen
    In the Hot seat- Sparks and Random
    Eliminated - Random

Round Two:
    Head of Volcano: Queen
    Power of Veto: Pinkster
    In the Hot Seat: Countrycritters and Rachael
    Eliminated: Countrycritters

Round Three:
    head of Volcano: Pinkster
    Power of Veto: yanochka
    In the Hot Seat: sparks222 and Ericasyummy
    Eliminated: Ericasyummy
    saved hot seat player: Rachael

Round Four:
    head of Volcano: Queen
    Power of Veto: realfarmer
    In the Hot Seat:Rachael and Atlantis
    Eliminated: Rachael

Round Five:
    head of Volcano: Yanochka
    In the Hot seat: Greygull and Pinkster
    (realfarmer was saved by veto)
    Power of Veto: Queen
    Eliminated: Greygull

Round Six:
    Head of volcano: Realfarmer
    In the Hot Seat: Atlantis and Yanochka
    Power of Veto:Pinkster
    Eliminated: Atlantis

Round Seven:
    Head of Volcano:Queen
    In the Hot Seat: sparks and realfarmer
    (yanochka was saved)
    Power of Veto:yanochka
    Eliminated:sparks

Round Eight:
    Head of Volcano: Pinskter
    In the Hot Seat:realfarmer and yanochka
    Power of Veto:Queen
    Eliminated:Yanochka

Semi finals: Queen, Pinkster and realfarmer

Finals: Queen and Pinkster

Remember this is a game for fun and to see who is the most crafty.. no gems will be awarded this is for fun but you will get bragging rights plus this trophy (compliments of pinkster) to post in signature or profile

Here is a special trophy for Realfarmer if he wins(made by pinkster)

To win: You will need to be the last player standing in a game of elimination.

How to play:

There will rounds. After each round one player will be eliminated from the game.
    Eliminated players will be able to vote for the winner when we get down to the two last players.

For each round:

I will post a challenge in this thread.
    The first person to post in this thread the correct answer will then become Head of the Volcano.
    (note: a player cannot be head of volcano twice in a row.)
    The head of the volcano will then post two other players that they want to put in the
    "Hot seat"

We then move to the "veto" round.
    I will post another challenge and the player that wins that challenge will then be able to "veto" one of the nominated hot seat players or leave the nominations the same.
    If one of the hot seat players are saved, then the head of volcano will then nominate another player.

I will then announce the two "hot seat" players, but give sometime for those players to try and convince other players (by PM or on the thread),why they should keep them in the game.

I then will post when the voting starts and players will have a time limit to send me their vote by PM of who they want to eliminate(You will only be able to choose one of the hot seat players)
    If there is tie, then the head of volcano will break the tie and post who they want to eliminate in the thread.

I will then post the player that is eliminated and round two will start.
    (the eliminated player will no longer be able to play until the end)

When we get down to the two remaining players, then all players will have a chance to send me a PM of who they want to win the game.

Tips:
    When playing you can use private messaging to try and forum alliances with other players to help you get further in the game, but beware that someone who you think is on your side, may be setting you up for elimination.

If you are on the hot seat, you can try and make "deals" with other players like
    you will not nominate them if you get head of volcano, on the next round if they keep in you in game.
    Remember when making deals-- deals can sometimes be broken!!!

The key is to keep strong players (that win challenges ) in your alliance, but at some point, you will need to eliminate them to give you better chance of winning.
    but also remember at the end all players will vote when we are down to the last two, so be careful of who you burn in the game early on .

When we get down to the final three players- game will change :
    The final three players will play challenges, the first player of the three left that wins TWO challenges
    will move on to the finals AND also chooses which of the two remaining players they will take with them to the final two. The player not choosen will be eliminated.

When we have our final two, then I will send PMs to all the 8 other players to vote for who they want to win the game.

Special power: Golden power of veto

This is a secret power that someone can use if they choose.
    If you obtain this special power you can come in after a head of volcano posts their hot seat picks and change one or both of the hot seat players!!! (the current head of volcano is exempt-you cannot put them in the hot seat)

You must post your changes after the head of volcano posts their picks BUT before the Veto Challenge is posted. If you post after the Veto Challenge, you post and changes will not count and you lose your golden power of veto.

To obtain the golden power of veto, a special challenge will be posted in the thread.
    Note: Even though you use the golden power of veto to replace the hot seat players, you will not be head of volcano for that round.

Only one golden power of veto is allowed per round.

Golden power of veto cannot be used then we get down to the final three players since the game will change at that time.

Note: To keep the game running,there also will be time limits for head of volcano and the veto winners to post their choices, If they fail to post their choices in the time frame, they will be eliminated on that round and the two hot seat players will be safe and we will continue to the next round.

Note: During voting, I will also put a time limit for votes. Votes that are not submitted in time, will not be counted. that player is still in the game, but if they miss another vote, that player will be eliminated in that round and the two hot seat players will be safe and move on.

If the head of volcano does not post in the event of a tie the players he/she wants eliminated, then they will be the player eliminated for that round.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-20-12 at 02:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Can you explain the rules as we go along? Just in case someone who isn't me is confused, because of course I'm never confused.

The Honorable Panda
    I will come in and post after each thing reminding players of what they need to do next.

Nightclub Owner
    Kooky, I think you need to get the rules to 3 sentences for pinkster's sake.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'll do it.

Do what Kooky says. Help Rachael98. Or else.

Grand Emperor
    Good idea. I am a smart person, its an attention span thing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Good idea. I am a smart person, its an attention span thing
    I understand completely. If I have to read 20 lines with no spaces in between I get to maybe the 4th and then give up reading the rest.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, and Kooky did an amazing job spacing out her post, so I DID read the whole thing.

Executive Chef
    It's sort of like the TV show "Survivor" and the board game "Diplomacy".
    Google them.

Did it in two.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    It's sort of like the TV show "Survivor" and the board game "Diplomacy".
    Google them.

Did it in two.
    google "big Brother"

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast