Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated gem price for expansion

Rhino Keeper
    My guess is TL deliberately set a high price once they rolled out the long-waiting expansions. If players were very eager then they couldn't wait but expanded with gems at once. And a few days later, the expansion goes on 'sales' to attract more players. Though i can understand it is a very 'common' 'commercial' 'marketing' thing, I still think it is quite 'disgraceful'.

I don't dare to tell my neighbor the price change either. Nothing will change except she must get mad. She checked with her neighbors and asked me if I knew why some were 40, 80 and she got 120. I could feel her setup. I replied mine was 160 and maybe she found out that hers wasn't the highest and she accepted the expansion offer. Now I really feel a bit guilty.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Mine were 160 and 120 gems on Thursday. I did expansions on BS early on Saturday shortly after reset and by then mine were 40 gems on both RS and BS. Before I did the BS expansions. I haven't expanded in RS yet because I'm trying to figure out a better way to get temporary neighbors.
    Invite them and pretend to be nice and then axe them as soon as you've expanded?

lol @ temporary neighbours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    My guess is TL deliberately set a high price once they rolled out the long-waiting expansions. If players were very eager then they couldn't wait but expanded with gems at once. And a few days later, the expansion goes on 'sales' to attract more players. Though i can understand it is a very 'common' 'commercial' 'marketing' thing, I still think it is quite 'disgraceful'.

I don't dare to tell my neighbor the price change either. Nothing will change except she must get mad. She checked with her neighbors and asked me if I knew why some were 40, 80 and she got 120. I could feel her setup. I replied mine was 160 and maybe she found out that hers wasn't the highest and she accepted the expansion offer. Now I really feel a bit guilty.
    Well you better hope she doesn't read this

Rhino Keeper
    Well, expansion have something done with neighbors? Is it only BS/RS related?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post

Oh, typo... I mean upset instead of setup... what a funny typo. ;P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    ...I haven't purchased anything except gems during the last two gem sales over the weekend and during the new gem sale offering that showed up this morning.
    Totally off topic, but I want a gem sale!!!! >_<

I've been playing on this phone since Christmas and haven't gotten even one! On any story game and I play like 7 or 8 story games!

/end tantrum

Sorry about that, my jealousy for your sales got out of hand there for a second. ^-^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12