Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Why do people gift BROWNIES???????? x_x;

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I LOVE brownies....in real life. On this game not so much, however, when I do get brownies I just decline the gift, as I'm a parts type of girl and move on about my day. Now, if someone were to drop off a screw or a spring to me in real life.....
    Totally cracked me up picturing it!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I LOVE brownies....in real life. On this game not so much, however, when I do get brownies I just decline the gift, as I'm a parts type of girl and move on about my day. Now, if someone were to drop off a screw or a spring to me in real life.....
    Just goes to show you. This game bears no resemblance to real life.

As someone who mastered all the food and then sold everything, I have no problems with getting brownies. Generally I sell out of food everyday. Unless there's a bunch of new recipies to master, but still in time I everything will be sold. I don't care what food I get as it all helps my plate count. And normally they'll all be sold by the end of the day.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Executive Chef
    At least Ur able to sell brownies I had 1 of my best ️Nbrs SEND ME A STARTING BLOCK AS A GIFT. I was like wtf if I remembered correctly that had been for the World Games oven from the summer of 2012 and the oven's been out of circulation since that fall. Of course I deleted it and after my nbr got nasty w me when I questioned her about what'd she been thinking I deleted and then blocked her.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Since TL started reusing parts a lot of players have started stockpiling any and all parts available, including scales, dragon teeth, jumping mats, starting blocks etc. I don't mind which part I get really. You never know when TL will bring out an appliance that will require jumping mats.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Since TL started reusing parts a lot of players have started stockpiling any and all parts available, including scales, dragon teeth, jumping mats, starting blocks etc. I don't mind which part I get really. You never know when TL will bring out an appliance that will require jumping mats.
    So true. When the last ovens came out, I had screws and metal sheets already from previous ovens. I was happy about the head start.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I stopped building a ton of each goal oven and now I just build 4-5. So I really don't care for parts, I have over 100 of all the basic parts. I can request anything I need, and on goal days I get what I need between gifts and requests. But like I said, I'm use to selling out of food so food gifts are great.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334