Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people gift BROWNIES???????? x_x;

Angry Why do people gift BROWNIES???????? x_x;

Hi fellow BS'ers lol,

I just discovered BS around vday~~ and have been obsessed with it and I've gotten the hang of everything on there (including being very very careful with gem traps,haha) , however, one thing still puzzles me: why do ppl gift BROWNIES?? x_x

I mean, they take 1 minute to make, right? lol

Ok, I can understand that new users may not know that and randomly gift stuff~~ in those cases, I just let them know on their wall, so they are an exception~~ ;D

I'm talking about people who are levels 40++ and gifting brownies... .... they can't possibly want brownies in return, do they ?? q_q if so, why??

Although many neighbors gift parts (I love those neighbors!) but I do get quite a few brownies gifts too!~~ Of course I decline them and whatnot, but I'm just shocked and curious as to why .... is there something I haven't caught onto?

Other than that, (and the ADs =.=)I haven't been able to put the game down~ staying up very late and/or waking up very early to serve my foods LOL~~ esp. with the vday goals, i'm very busy!

I hope it's normal behavior,haha!

PS::: If you are awesome and gift PARTS/MATERIALS daily, add me plz!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find myself liking BS most out of all the stories (just started RS too^^)

Rhino Keeper
    I never turn down a gift. Brownies are always welcome, parts, food, does it really matter?

Host(ess)
    I agree with flytothestars. Brownies are a waste of a gift space. I decline them too and delete the person who sent them unless they have just started.

Well at least to me, it matters because I'd much rather have machine parts to fill my 20 gifts of the day~ lol but that's just me I guess~

Bells- you feel my pain! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    a gift is a gift...... u dont shout at ya family for giving u [snip] pressy do ya? lol
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 03-05-12 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

I agree with both sides! Jannywanny, I smile and show the gratitude that's due when receiving an undesireable gift from family.......AND in BS I know I can really only keep up with a limited number of neighbors. Despite posting easy breezy requests on my wall, some people just aren't a good match as neighbors. I'm not that far in (level 45) and already it's easy to have too much food.

Flytothestars, I'll send you an invite! I tip and gift parts every day. Not sure about "normal" but I'm at least in the same boat. I vow publicly on this forum never to send you brownies!

Fashion Designer
    I NEED those brownies! roflmao!!!

Nightclub Owner
    some people just like brownies and chocolate cake in real life so they think it's a wonderful gift to send brownies. Some players are children and haven't quite figured out that brownies aren't such a great gift. I had one neighbour who gifted nothing but those valentine cupcakes in restaurant and wanted only those as a gift in return. I couldn't be bothered with that so i did end up quietly deleting her.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, I just read my thread in Nightclub and I guess some people gift the Blue Lagoon because it looks pretty, instead of War & Peace, which gives you more coin. Maybe they feel the valentine cookies went better with their decor when compared to that gear you sent bobbyrae? hehehe

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe because they haven't discovered this forum and have just started playing. Many players didn't know that only recently a motor was used to build an appliance and I got tons of them as gifts daily lol

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast