Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boutique name

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes, but sometimes that $5 is worth it. My husband refuses to use any of our CCs for Steam games as somebody hacked their systems and stole all the CCs they had saved there. We had to cancel his CCs, which was a pain, and wait for new ones to come in. All because him and the boys like some of the games that they offer for PC.

Now he uses gift cards for purchases such as that, so worse case any hacker will be left with a dead acct #.
    We only pre paid cards for ps3 for the same reason.

My kids use pre paid credit cards for in app purchases because pigs will fly before I give them MY credit card number.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes, but sometimes that $5 is worth it. My husband refuses to use any of our CCs for Steam games as somebody hacked their systems and stole all the CCs they had saved there. We had to cancel his CCs, which was a pain, and wait for new ones to come in. All because him and the boys like some of the games that they offer for PC.

Now he uses gift cards for purchases such as that, so worse case any hacker will be left with a dead acct #.
    that sounds like a pain!!!!
    but i dont really want to pay 5 extra dollars to get virtualt things......
    lol i guess i ll just stick with itunes card no fees lol

Executive Chef
    I just prefer buying a bunch of iTunes cards because i dont want to give out personal info and having a credit card number on there would influence me to buy gems WAY too often

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12