Thread: The best island?

Fashion Designer

Question The best island?

Hello everyone. I'm wondering which island is the best to find treasures to collect the gem goals. I don't know much about this game, so it would be cool if someone can tell me where's the Best place to dig. Thanks

Senior Moderator
    I've found that Abandoned Quarry and Tribal Counsil (?) are good for finding treasure for gems. Just personal experience
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I've found that Abandoned Quarry and Tribal Counsil (?) are good for finding treasure for gems. Just personal experience
    Thank you! I'll try it

Rhino Keeper
    I always advise new players to play until they get to Trinity Island and then just stay there forever. I like Trinity Island specifically because it seems to give each of the necklaces pretty evenly, so you don't end up with a huge number of one item and very few of another other.

Other gem-earning islands are Falcon Island, Misty Rock, Abandoned Quarry, Tribal Council, and Deadly Straights. All give Precious Materials.

The only other island to give Incan Necklaces is Secret Lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    I always advise new players to play until they get to Trinity Island and then just stay there forever. I like Trinity Island specifically because it seems to give each of the necklaces pretty evenly, so you don't end up with a huge number of one item and very few of another other.

Other gem-earning islands are Falcon Island, Misty Rock, Abandoned Quarry, Tribal Council, and Deadly Straights. All give Precious Materials.

The only other island to give Incan Necklaces is Secret Lagoon.
    Thank you ! That's what I want to know !